When will they learn that ya can't do this in the office anymore...

Ponytail

Dede said:
Do we think the Hooters girl should be able to sue for sexual harrassment??????

I'd need to see a picture of the Hooters girl first, and it needs to be at the precise time and location of the reported harrassment.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Maybe he overheard her telling someone she would really like a pearl necklace for Christmas and was just trying to make her wish come true.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
I've advertised myself as a sarcastic bastard for a long time. I don't think I should have to put a :sarcasm: in every post.
Ssshhhh :poorbaby: I was just making a joke, you sarcastic bastard! :love:

Qurious

Im On 1.
actually i'd do a private settlement, pay me on the DL :lmao:

to take this to court makes her look like a freakin idiot!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
Qurious said:
actually i'd do a private settlement, pay me on the DL :lmao:

to take this to court makes her look like a freakin idiot!!!
Private settlement would not be enough to allow her to live a rich non working life for the remainder of her time on earth.

suing in court however brings in this guys business insurance and now we are talking about millions of dollars available for payoff.

She is not worried about the splooge, the fact that he is still alive with all parts connected tells us this, she only wants the money..

Cletus_Vandam

Seems like everyone missed the fact it took her nearly three weeks to "call" the police. Sounds like a consensual spat that went south.

Sorry, but If "spew" hits me, the po-po's getting a call right then.

bcp

In My Opinion
being a male personage, all I can say is that if the spew hits me,, somebody better be calling a medic, cause someone is getting jacked with the chair over his head.

MMDad

Lem Putt
bcp said:
being a male personage, all I can say is that if the spew hits me,, somebody better be calling a medic, cause someone is getting jacked with the chair over his head.

Well of course he's going to spew if you jack him!

bcp

In My Opinion
MMDad said:
Well of course he's going to spew if you jack him!
:killingme

and, at times we look back on our posts and realize that,, perhaps, different wording might have been used to avoid such replies...

its going to be hard to beat you as a sarcastic smart azz on here,, but sir, I am up to the challenge.:duel:

MMDad

Lem Putt
bcp said:
:killingme

and, at times we look back on our posts and realize that,, perhaps, different wording might have been used to avoid such replies...

its going to be hard to beat you as a sarcastic smart azz on here,, but sir, I am up to the challenge.:duel:

It's good to see someone with a sense of humor here. I can't give you any green now, but I will when I can.