Where are all the kids?!

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Well I try but some of those kids were being real jerks about it even after I told them it was their patriotic duty.

Ohhh your house is going to be covered with TP and eggs tomorrow. :lmao:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Slow night down here too. (yes, Dup, Mikey et.al) we do get some T or T'ers down here.

Cowgirl

I had less than half my usual crowd.

Well damn, I was going to say it's because kids don't like getting McCain yard signs for Halloween, but then you went and posted the Obama thing, and now mine won't be funny. :drama:

kalmd

It was a slow night. I bought 6 boxes of full size candy bars for a total of 135 bars. At the end of the night I had 52 bars left. I know I let my niece, nephews and a couple of kids I know take 2 bars each, so I figure I had about 75 kids. It really seemed slow compared to normal.

tyky

eieio
It was a slow night. I bought 6 boxes of full size candy bars for a total of 135 bars. At the end of the night I had 52 bars left. I know I let my niece, nephews and a couple of kids I know take 2 bars each, so I figure I had about 75 kids. It really seemed slow compared to normal.

Fullsize, dayum!

kalmd

I've been buying full size the last couple years. It's not too expensive. Target sells the boxes ranging from around $10 - $12 a box and there's 20-25 in a box depending on which kind you get. It's cute seeing the kids get excited to get a full size bar. If I bought small size I'd give them a few each, so it really equals out to about the same amount of candy. I buy a big variety of candy so the kids can pick which one they want. I've determined Nestle Crunch is the favorite, it was the first to go.