you said 'out of state'... judson high, converse, texas - class of 92 :yay:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Thread Date Comment
Where did you attend Hi... 05-16-2006 08:32 PM go find your sippy cup

Can somebody help me find my sippy cup? :bigwhoop:

L

ladylara

hahahah van... i got negative for this too. but mine was, 'who cares' - LOL!
now i'm just wondering, since there was no punctuation... is this a statement? LOL!

Dondi

Dondi
unixpirate said:
All my siblings went to Highland Elem, Belt Jr High and Wheaton.

I went back to that area recently for about 3 yrs. Wow, what a change. Good Council is now coed.
Kennedy is gone. Lots and lots of changes.
I graduated 74.

Good Counsel co-ed???!!! :faint:

No Kennedy? :shocking:

A couple of years ago, in 2003, I swung by Rockville High School and it looked like they had the place all torn apart in heavy construction. Were they rebuilding the school or dismantling it?

Rockville has become a congested nightmare, espescially the Pike, and too expensive. I talked to one lady that originally bought her house in the late 60's for $30k and is now getting offers of $500k. Whoah! I'm kinda glad I don't live there anymore.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Dondi said:
Good Counsel co-ed???!!! :faint:

No Kennedy? :shocking:

A couple of years ago, in 2003, I swung by Rockville High School and it looked like they had the place all torn apart in heavy construction. Were they rebuilding the school or dismantling it?

Rockville has become a congested nightmare, espescially the Pike, and too expensive. I talked to one lady that originally bought her house in the late 60's for $30k and is now getting offers of $500k. Whoah! I'm kinda glad I don't live there anymore.

Yeah I think Kennedy is some Church Shrine of some sort now. You know, I didn't go to Rockville much. What a cluster fk. I went once to pay some tickets at the court house.. :lol:
Yeah Good Counsel is coed. I think they did that a few years ago. It was already like that when I moved back their. I had a house right across the street off Georgia Ave. 355K. Prices are going nuts up thier. Lots of nationalities. I call Wheaton little Havanna. :whistle:

I was just in the area again last night. I had two Softball Games in Hillendale off New Hampshire. Went to the Stain Glass Pub for a bit and said hi to old buddy's. I do miss that place. So since I got asked to play again on Tuesdays up there, I'll be driving that drive for several more weeks. I need to get a room, :lol: so I don't have to drive home. :smack: :lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Coaster said:
Such as....
You know what a carhartt jacket is and probably own one. You can start a car when everything is frozen and snow is up past the engine block. You probably stole a tractor and drove it to the co-op when you were 12, and everybody you passed on the way waved hello. Want me to go on?