Where do you get coffee??

where do you get your coffee

• what do you get when you go there?

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • which place is your favorite?

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

mamissa3

Ok everyone i saw the "how much coffee do you drink"? thread so i was wondering where people like to go. Starbucks, Mountain Mudd, WaWa, or the Coffee Quater?? Just courious.............

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
You forgot "The Store." Mountain Mudd was a bad experience for me."Yuck" All the others are fine.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
mamissa3 said:
Ok everyone i saw the "how much coffee do you drink"? thread so i was wondering where people like to go. Starbucks, Mountain Mudd, WaWa, or the Coffee Quater?? Just courious.............
:lmao:

I usually go to Starbucks.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I usually drink my coffee at home. My brother sends me plenty of Blue Mountain Coffee from Jamiaca. Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm good.

When I do go to a coffee shop it's Starbucks or Coffee Quarter for a spiced Chai Latte. ( try it, it's sooooooo good) Mountain Mudd's is yukky.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
RoseRed said:
I hardly ever drink it at home. Usually a cup at work in the morning. Tomorrow may be different though. Chicklet has a 100.5 fever and not feeling well. I have a feeling that we will be home tomorrow.

Another sick little one. ~sending some "feel better" energy her way~. ( and some coffee for mama)

I've had a sick (and grouchy) teenager the last few days. Amazing how much better she got when her boyfriend got back in town.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
RoseRed said:
I hardly ever drink it at home. Usually a cup at work in the morning. Tomorrow may be different though. Chicklet has a 100.5 fever and not feeling well. I have a feeling that we will be home tomorrow.
The bug certainly is going around. Load her up with motrin, I hope she gets better!! Hopefully she will not share her germs with you.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks ladies. She is okay, just laying on the couch watching TV. My sister just delivered milk, ginger ale and chocolate eclairs (from my niece). :lol:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Home or starbucks:yay: But only when I need to relax cause coffee has a reverse effect on me and knocks me out:biggrin:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
CMC122 said:
Home or starbucks:yay: But only when I need to relax cause coffee has a reverse effect on me and knocks me out:biggrin:
Actually, I enjoy it more for the warmth and how it seems to clear my head and lungs up... but, after the second cup or so, I start to get drowsy too :separatedatbirth: :huggy: ... I like the extra shot of espresso for the taste - Americanos aren't as strong...

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I get mine from 7-11 in the morning or Starbucks to meet friends or while riding the bike.

Though one of these days I want to try coffee from the butt of a palm civet... I hear that stuff is the sh_t!!! :lmao:

Last edited: