• what do you get when you go there?

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • which place is your favorite?

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

CMC122

Go Braves!
virgovictoria said:
Actually, I enjoy it more for the warmth and how it seems to clear my head and lungs up... but, after the second cup or so, I start to get drowsy too :separatedatbirth: :huggy: ... I like the extra shot of espresso for the taste - Americanos aren't as strong...
Finally, someone who understands:lol:

sinwagon

Starbucks!!!!! I need a 12 step program! I get 3 a day.

I usually get in the summer and Venti Quad Iced Mocha
Winter I switch it up from a Triple Venti Pumpkin Spice, Triple Venti Mocha, Triple Venti Peppermint Mocha and now I like that new one that they have the Cinnamon Dolce Latte.

CMC122 said:
Home or starbucks:yay: But only when I need to relax cause coffee has a reverse effect on me and knocks me out:biggrin:
OMG I can't believe I am not the only one!! K makes fun of me because I can drink a double espresso cap. and still go to bed 30 minutes later. :lol:

pineapple

I love Wawa'a coffee. I like how they have the cartons of French Vanilla creamer, I like a LOT of cream and I hate having to open 10 little creamers...plus I think the coffee is good, not too strong, not too weak.

Vince

Fresh ground Kona coffee at home. Anything I can get my hands on at work. :coffee: :coffee: I've really got to cut back on the coffee.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I went to Starbucks one time and bought a $6 cup of this white mocha type coffee with an extra shot (I think I told you all this before) and I drunk half of it because it was sooooooooo sweet and by mid day I knocked it over on my desk. $3 worth of coffee. So I learned my lesson.

Now I go to Dunkin Donuts and get a Lg Dunkachino and a Ham, Egg and Cheese on Croissant for $4 and some change A very smart meal :yay:

C

C_Jo

I used to get my coffee kicks at WaWa. I'm not allowed to go there anymore so it is now Sheetz for me.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
:offtopic: WaWa's Chicken Salad sandwich from the deli was deliciouso. OMG. I so will get another soon. Shout outs to the Dunkirk WaWa for making good sammiches :yum:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Maxwell House is my staple, Godiva is my treat. I buy Maxwell house at the commissary and Godiva at the NEX.

Tri

Thank you, come again.
7/11 and Starbucks, lattes from Starbucks and regular from 7/11 they have the best coffee ever.

B

baswm

I get mine at work or make it at home. Nothing fancy for me.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I used to get my fru fru coffee at Starbucks, but my daddy got me a latte maker for Christmas, so now I make it all at home! :diva: