Where should I get tinting done?

BabyGurl25

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where should I get tinting done?

Originally posted by BabyGurl25
What is a Line-X???:confused:

Was going to get the spray on but not for no 400 some dollars......

What is a Line-X???

Nevermind don't even ask.....I am just dumb...spray on is the samething as Line-X, and I am not paying 400 something dollars for that......when the plastic ones are just fine....

dustin

UAIOE
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where should I get tinting done?

What is a Line-X???

Nevermind don't even ask.....I am just dumb...spray on is the samething as Line-X, and I am not paying 400 something dollars for that......when the plastic ones are just fine....

(replying to the this third dup)

the plastic ones allow water to accumulate underneath and rust out your bed. spray on liners are the shiznet. talk to anyone that has one and they will tell you so.

Ponytail

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where should I get tinting done?

What is a Line-X???

What kind of truck? I have a 2003 F250 with an 8ft bed and a bed liner that I'd LOVE to get rid of.

BabyGurl25

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where should I get tinting done?

Originally posted by Ponytail
What kind of truck? I have a 2003 F250 with an 8ft bed and a bed liner that I'd LOVE to get rid of.

It is a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 (4 door) short bed. Yes it would be great to have a Line-X but, not spending that much on it....sure it is the best to get......and as far as the rust goes....well keep the bed liner on it and you will never know....just saying i dont really know sure you are right....and ain't going to argue the fact.

The Line-X would be very nice, and thanks for your comments....

Cletus_Vandam

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where should I get tinting done?

It is a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 (4 door) short bed. Yes it would be great to have a Line-X but, not spending that much on it....sure it is the best to get......and as far as the rust goes....well keep the bed liner on it and you will never know....just saying i dont really know sure you are right....and ain't going to argue the fact.

The Line-X would be very nice, and thanks for your comments....

An alternative to the bed liner is a rubber mat. I have a '93 Toyota that I have had since new and I put a mat in there the month I bought it. Still have the same mat. I think they're better than the liner since they are easliy removed to clean the bed, and since they're rubber things don't slide around as much as they do with a bed liner.

I was in the same boat with $$$ when I bought the bed mat. I was comparing the mat to the bed liners at the time, (there wasn't such a thing as spray in back then, I don't think)... I decided to go with the mat. You can also purchase a matching peice for the tail gate. The only down side to the mat versus liners of spray is that they don't offer protection for the sides of the bed. Just depends what you plan on hauling and how mush you want to spend.

BabyGurl25

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where should I get tinting done?

Originally posted by Cletus_Vandam
An alternative to the bed liner is a rubber mat. I have a '93 Toyota that I have had since new and I put a mat in there the month I bought it. Still have the same mat. I think they're better than the liner since they are easliy removed to clean the bed, and since they're rubber things don't slide around as much as they do with a bed liner.

I was in the same boat with $$$ when I bought the bed mat. I was comparing the mat to the bed liners at the time, (there wasn't such a thing as spray in back then, I don't think)... I decided to go with the mat. You can also purchase a matching peice for the tail gate. The only down side to the mat versus liners of spray is that they don't offer protection for the sides of the bed. Just depends what you plan on hauling and how mush
you want to spend.

Well that sounds good...although i want the sides protected as well ya know it is a new truck...ha ha....got to protect it and we will have it for awhile that is for sure. Yeah I mean i could have forked out the other 200 bucks for the line x but why do that.....i dont know.

and how did this get turned into a bedliner tread instead of a tinting thread....LOL

Cletus_Vandam

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where should I get tinting done?

and how did this get turned into a bedliner tread instead of a tinting thread....LOL

Good question:confused:

BabyGurl25

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where should I get tinting done?

Originally posted by Cletus_Vandam
Good question:confused:

LOL....but good conversation out of the whole deal....

bluecat

My friend went to extreme motor sports and even though they did a nice job, they're service sucked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went with her and it took a whole week longer than what it should have because they couldn't get their shiat together.

I would go to D & G.

joeyinlexpark

Back In Hometown NY
dustin said:
depends on who you talk to there. i would never get any service done there....

my buddy got his rear window all hosed up when they did it...

DITTO, I would drive 4 hours out of my way to avoid them, I love having some 18 yr old tell me that my LS1 motor only makes 180 horsepower :killingme :killingme and that I cant do this and that to it without blowing it up. Ignorance I swear! The car came with 325 to the rear wheels, they dont know crap there!