where to buy redken products?

terbear1225

got my hair cut yesterday and I LOVE it. I'd like to get some of the products the stylist used but I'd rather not pay salon prices. any ideas on where to buy it for a little less?

K

kris31280

got my hair cut yesterday and I LOVE it. I'd like to get some of the products the stylist used but I'd rather not pay salon prices. any ideas on where to buy it for a little less?
SmartStyle Salon, inside Wal-Mart

Ask for Rachel, she's the manager, or Tonya. They'll help you find the right products and it's usually cheaper than standard salon prices.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
SmartStyle Salon, inside Wal-Mart

Ask for Rachel, she's the manager, or Tonya. They'll help you find the right products and it's usually cheaper than standard salon prices.

:yeahthat: BUTTTTT...I got a bottle of Guts from there about a month ago; paid about the same price I paid for it at a salon, and the spray nozzle doesn't work. So, I have a can or Guts, 3/4 full, that can't be used. :ohwell:

There's a place up in the mall that sells all that stuff too; I think it was near Holister. :shrug: They have a ton of OPI nail products, but also sell Redken, Bedhead, B&B, etc.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

JCP has frequent sales. But really, you don't need to spend the money on Redken products. The wannabe versions work (and smell) just the same. Plus you'll be saving a lot of money. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
:yeahthat: BUTTTTT...I got a bottle of Guts from there about a month ago; paid about the same price I paid for it at a salon, and the spray nozzle doesn't work. So, I have a can or Guts, 3/4 full, that can't be used. :ohwell:
I've had to replace Guts before, too. :lol: Take it back to the salon and tell them it doesn't work. I've never had a problem returning products before...if too much time has not elapsed.

devenny99

Depending on where you live, the Food Lion in Charlotte Hall sells some Redken products. Rite Aid also sells them.

H

HouseCat

Check eBay! I use S-Factor Smoothing Shampoo. Salon prices are ridiculous, so I found some on eBay for 50% cheaper. Just make sure it is new and the seller has good reputation. Also, make sure that if you get the bottle, you smell it, and compare it with your Salon bought product (don't use it all yet). Look inside of it too. I bought some S-Factor from a seller and it was blatant that she put a cheap filler in it. It had some kind of cheap, white shampoo mixed in with the S-Factor stuff, (which is pink) and didn't smell anything like it. I returned it and got a refund.
That's the only thing: you have to be careful on ebay...but you might find a good deal.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I've had to replace Guts before, too. :lol: Take it back to the salon and tell them it doesn't work. I've never had a problem returning products before...if too much time has not elapsed.

I know I don't have the receipt. :lol: But I will give it a try. :huggy:

K

kris31280

I know I don't have the receipt. :lol: But I will give it a try. :huggy:
Go in and talk to Rachel, tell her I sent you, explain the situation.# They may have a replacement nozzle available, or they may be able to replace the product.

Roxie04

If you buy professional products from anywhere but the salon you are taking a chance of getting ripped off. You get what you pay for.

sadkins3

Beware of products found outside of salons. Drug store, grocery store, ebay...they carry what is called Diverted Products. Many are old, outdated, and some are not even the product they should be. Most of those places charge more than salons and even if they don't, remember that they don't 100% guarantee their product. Salons will and should always give you a 100% money back guarantee, no matter what, on all Redken products.

I would suggest that if you like your hair and your stylist, that you purchase your products from them. By purchasing from them, you know you are getting the right product, can be guaranteed if you have a problem you can return it, AND you are supporting their education. Salons get free education based on purchase volumes so support your stylist!

And as for the cheap stuff...it's cheap for a reason. Why spend money investing in your hair if you use products that are not pH balanced and use ingredients like animal proteins. Trust your professional stylist.

Just food for thought.

fumanfyter

Beware of products found outside of salons. Drug store, grocery store, ebay...they carry what is called Diverted Products. Many are old, outdated, and some are not even the product they should be. Most of those places charge more than salons and even if they don't, remember that they don't 100% guarantee their product. Salons will and should always give you a 100% money back guarantee, no matter what, on all Redken products.

I would suggest that if you like your hair and your stylist, that you purchase your products from them. By purchasing from them, you know you are getting the right product, can be guaranteed if you have a problem you can return it, AND you are supporting their education. Salons get free education based on purchase volumes so support your stylist!

And as for the cheap stuff...it's cheap for a reason. Why spend money investing in your hair if you use products that are not pH balanced and use ingredients like animal proteins. Trust your professional stylist.

Just food for thought.

that's very true, if you read the back of the bottles they have some kinda "guaranteed only when sold by a professional" and that's there for a reason. if you go to rite aid they have redken, but if you compare the shampoo to the ones from the salons they're watery. so they dilute them. pay a little more but it lasts longer and is def. what you pay for!

M

Ms.JudgedOne

redken products

blades carries redken products u know the hair school in san souci and also try on base at least there it would be tax free.

M

Ms.JudgedOne

you are so right alot of people are "bootlegging" products. especially in the asian stores. fake or useless products relabled with real product labels. look at the beauty spot by kmart their prices are crazy notice that there barcodes are covered with a different barcode sticker.