Where To Eat?

Where Should The Next Forum Get Together Be?

• Asahi

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Monterey's

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Damons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where To Eat?

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Maybe you gals should start a firemen thread.:bubble:

definitely... but not tonight... I'm getting ready to go to bed. :yawn:

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where To Eat?

Originally posted by CMC122
We haven't been in years. We were actually gonna try for a few days this year but we've got too much going on:ohwell:

I'll be sure to take some GOOD pictures for you!!! :yum: :razz:

W

Wenchy

Solomons Pier, on the deck, Saturday June 12th at 3pm :biggrin:

:yeahthat: Can you imagine a Tiki forumite gathering? Smalltown can record us as we all walk the plank?! Do they let underage people in there--I guess we could all hang outside, and have Papa John's deliver?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Wench
:yeahthat: Can you imagine a Tiki forumite gathering? Smalltown can record us as we all walk the plank?! Do they let underage people in there--I guess we could all hang outside, and have Papa John's deliver?
Yes anyone can eat on the deck at Solomons Pier. It's a restuarant. I've never had a bad lunch there. It's very nice for sitting on the water casual dining.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Wench

We have these all summer long. Usually unplanned, but it's a definite that heading to Tiki you'll see several forumites. :cheers:

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by darkriver4362
McDonald's Playplace

I am devouring two double cheeseburgers ( a special order with extra pickles as I type.) Anywhere near the water would be good.
Is there a McDonalds there? Is the Solomon's Pier the same thing as the Tiki Bar? I guess we would all be walking around anyway.....

SmallTown

Football season!
I always thought solomons pier was such a waste of real estate. Outstanding location, too bad the food didn't measure up to the views

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Yes anyone can eat on the deck at Solomons Pier. It's a restuarant. I've never had a bad lunch there. It's very nice for sitting on the water casual dining.

I haven't seen people on the deck there in ages. Last weekend we drove by and it didn't look like they use it.

Anyone know?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by cariblue
Unless it has changed hands, the same guy owns it that owns nicolletti's. Good luck!
Really. I wasn't aware of that.

It was just a suggestion. I thought it was better then the pool party.

Howz about Naughty Gull?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by SmallTown
Do both. One place for the normal people, one place for the freaks. We'll let you and Tig handle the guest lists

I think the Naughty Gull. It will be harder to find for those slower folks. :wink: :wink: :wink: