Where to live in Calvert county?

B

baswm

The cheapest areas to buy in Calvert county would be the Ranch club or White sands. That is why it is very crowded in those areas.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Originally posted by bugel
New to the board. Need a little help if you'd be so kind. I am looking to move to Calvert County. Can I get some advice on best locations? Is it worth my drive to the Pax Naval base to live in Huntington? What about southern Calvert County neighberhoods? The only area I've heard to stay away from is the Ranch Estates. Thanks in advance.

Ranch club has some good points.. think if you are working at PAX Prince Frederick is a haul.. I live in Solomons and LOVE it here.. St Leonard isn't bad.. Olivet... Dowell Rd in Lusby.. LOTS of nice place.. and if you have kids.. Southern Calvert has GREAT schools..

grandpa

CRE

I moved to CRE in October, the only problem I have is with the heavy clay soil. I don't have problems with anything else.
Look up Chesapeake Ranch Estates on Google. Make your own decisions.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I've been looking for houses in Calvert myself. Too bad I work in northern Virginia though. :frown: I'm just tired of living in Waldorf. Any ideas?