Where to this week?

pelers

We might not make it. Hubby is working outside in this heat all day so he may be pretty beat. And by the time I get home and can get back over there (with the evening TJ bridge traffic), it may be 6:30 or later. :mad: BTW, I'm wearing capris today too so Vrai & MJ can make fun of me if I'm not there! :lol:

Is there that much on Furlough Fridays?

I'll let you know! I'm just getting ready to leave the house for the bridge over to Solomons!

:4hourslater: Piece o'cake. At 5pm there was NO traffic at all, better than highway speed all the way down 4 to the bridge.

Last edited:

belvak

Happy Camper

Turns out, there wasn't! We made it afterall!

I'll let you know! I'm just getting ready to leave the house for the bridge over to Solomons!

:4hourslater: Piece o'cake. At 5pm there was NO traffic at all, better than highway speed all the way down 4 to the bridge.

:yeahthat: It was great seeing everyone, as usual! Nice to meet some new faces too!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Yeah, I gave myself half an hour, which is how long it usually takes me to get from my house to Solomons on Friday. 15 minutes last night.

Good to see everyone, and nice pick FF! :yay: That pork was ridiculous.

bcp

In My Opinion
Why is it that every time we miss a friday night, people show up that live a million miles away????
This week we were waiting for friends to get here from SC, some of you met the wife of the couple.
However, as you know, my friend is just recovering from cancer treatment that spanned over a year now, (he is free of cancer), and he had an issue with health on the way up, so they had to turn around and head back home.
we are hoping that they can make it in a week or two, maybe if they get here on time we can bring them along.