Where were they heading?

B

Bronwyn

Two University of South Florida (USF) students ...

The two-count indictment unsealed Friday charges Ahmed Abdellatif Sherif Mohamed and Youssef Samir Megahed, both Egyptian nationals, with transporting explosives in interstate commerce without permits. The indictment alleges that the two men, "not being licensees" under federal law, "did knowingly transport and cause to be transported in interstate commerce explosive materials" on or about Aug. 4, 2007 in the Middle District of Florida and elsewhere.

Link

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Bronwyn said:

Wow, stories like this should scare the heck out of us. It's just a matter of time and we are going to be attacked again. The sad part is that these two students will have no problem finding a lawyer to defend them and will have a group of liberal idiots willing to protect their civil rights.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Dork said:
Wow, stories like this should scare the heck out of us. It's just a matter of time and we are going to be attacked again. The sad part is that these two students will have no problem finding a lawyer to defend them and will have a group of liberal idiots willing to protect their civil rights.

09-02-2007 08:35 AM its nothing about liberal you freaking idiot, you dumbasses always want to put a label on people, its beyond that get a freaking clue you dumb redneck idiot

:lmao: Looks like I made a liberal cry. :killingme Then again, it doesn't take much.

I had to edit this post and add some more :lmao: because I'm still laughing. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Dork said:
The sad part is that these two students will have no problem finding a lawyer to defend them and will have a group of liberal idiots willing to protect their civil rights.

Don't you just love Democracy!

rack'm

Jaded
nhboy said:
Don't you just love Democracy!

Yes, I do..........

I'm not defending these people or their actions, but I'd sure want a fair trial if I was wrongly accused. :shrug:

forestal

I'm the Boss of Me
They were heading to Paradise, where they get 72 virgins (revirginized at the beginning of each day).

R

RadioPatrol

Dork said:
09-02-2007 08:35 AM its nothing about liberal you freaking idiot, you dumbasses always want to put a label on people, its beyond that get a freaking clue you dumb redneck idiot

:lmao: Looks like I made a liberal cry. :killingme Then again, it doesn't take much.

I had to edit this post and add some more :lmao: because I'm still laughing. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey way to go Dork .........

B

Bronwyn

The leader of a Muslim advocacy group who has been talking with Megahed’s family said the two were heading to North Carolina to celebrate Mohamed’s birthday, which was Sunday.

Two Florida students accused of having pipe bombs in the trunk of their car when they were pulled over in Goose Creek are “confused and scared,” their attorney said Monday.

Link

buddy999

It's Great to be American
Bronwyn said:

Pipe bombs are not what I would call birthday celebration material unless your idea for celebrating your birthday is blowing something up to hurt people.

There is a reason why pipe bombs are illegal. They only have one purpose.... terrorism.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
To be fair...

buddy999 said:
Pipe bombs are not what I would call birthday celebration material unless your idea for celebrating your birthday is blowing something up to hurt people.

There is a reason why pipe bombs are illegal. They only have one purpose.... terrorism.

...did I miss how much stuff they had? Pipe bombs are not a big deal in that people do make them and set them off for fun. Go look around youtube if you don't agree. That said they certainly can be used for terror.

An investigation should show soon enough if these guys are the type of people who make explosives for fun of if there is reason to believe they were up to no good including how much material they possessed.