Where's Appyday???

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
SouthernMdRocks said:
Sorry I guess the joke was a little over your head. "They" find it funny that you have nothing better to do then engaged yourselves in this little tit for tat. Go back to your own sandbox. :buttkick:

Well everyone knows what THEY say....

the name of the game is to give the other guy the tats and keep the tits for yourself.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
cattitude said:
Well everyone knows what THEY say....

the name of the game is to give the other guy the tats and keep the tits for yourself.

...or tat your tits. :shrug:

StarCat

Does anyone know Appy's IM'r? I had her on my old one but I forgot to add her to my new one. I needa ask her sumpin. TIA

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
SouthernMdRocks said:
Told ya, I don't like wine!

That's a shame. I enjoy a little Puh Sei after dinner. I have being trying to get my wife to try Puh Sei for years, but she just isn't into anything with that much zing.

Pete

Repete
FromTexas said:
That's a shame. I enjoy a little Puh Sei after dinner. I have being trying to get my wife to try Puh Sei for years, but she just isn't into anything with that much zing.
I can never remember, does Puh Sei go with meat or fish? :confused:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Pete said:
I can never remember, does Puh Sei go with meat or fish? :confused:

It could go with either. Also, I stick with a white Puh Sei. The red is too full bodied and I find it a bit salty.

Pete

Repete
FromTexas said:
It could go with either. Also, I stick with a white Puh Sei. The red is too full bodied and I find it a bit salty.
Have you ever seen a Puh Sei blush?

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Pete said:
Have you ever seen a Puh Sei blush?

No. I bet you would only see such a thing in California. RR, your from California. Did you ever have a Puh Sei blush in your house?

Pete

Repete
FromTexas said:
Thank you! I have been trying to convince her I am like a fine wine. :diva:
I knew it! Something told me she was bi all along. She likes Puh Sei and Sauvignon Coc

Last edited: