Where's the "fire and fury"?

Midnightrider

Losing money?? Au contraire...I made a sh!t ton of money the last couple weeks. You either lying again or making stuff up. Again.

:killingme

You are losing money on that lynch bet, and you know your dumb ass would be out if any 'real money' if you put it up for that MPD bet. That's why you keep pussing out and changing the subject.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well let's see, you owe me for the $100 lynch bet unless a miracle happens and you are a pussy. :shrug:

I owe you nothing yet. Not a penny. You don't know how this works, apparently. I'm not surprised.

Run along now..don't you have some more lies to spread?

Midnightrider

I owe you nothing yet. Not a penny. You don't know how this works, apparently. I'm not surprised.

Run along now..don't you have some more lies to spread?

:killingme

Like I said UNLESS A MIRACLE HAPPENS you owe me $100 because you chose a stupid bet. If you are holding out hope she sees jail time you really are retarded.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In the primaries, perhaps. Once he got the nod, I had to start listening more closely to what folks were saying about him.

Trump Is No Deal Maker Just A Self Promoter

President Trump’s entire career has been built on one foundational myth: that he is tougher than his competitors.

Trump positions himself as a knife fighter more than willing to wield the weapon. He’s a brutal negotiator, he says, a man who won’t be bested by competitors. His catch phrase: “You’re fired.” His hard elbows are just part and parcel of his quest for victory, he says.

But what if President Trump isn’t that tough?

The normal tough guy doesn’t care too much what people think about him. But what if President Trump is deeply concerned with what people think — consumed with it? What if he wants to be liked? What if he enjoys watching conflict among others, but hates being blamed for it? What if Trump isn’t willing to take a hit for the sake of his agenda?

Trump came into office on the backs of two central promises: repealing Obamacare, and a full-scale revocation of President Obama’s executive amnesty. He’s already failed at the first. Now, the most likely outcome seems to be either an actual enshrinement of President Obama’s executive amnesty in a law passed by Congress and signed by Trump himself, or a continuation of Obama’s informal policy with regard to DACA — the use of prosecutorial discretion to avoid enforcement of the law.

Midnightrider

Worst case it will be fun to watch you collect.....with the camera rolling.

the only way you are going to get to meet me is if you chose to pay off that bet with that motorcycle. I know reality isn't your strong suit, but losers don't get to make demands about how they pay off winners.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
the only way you are going to get to meet me is if you chose to pay off that bet with that motorcycle. I know reality isn't your strong suit, but losers don't get to make demands about how they pay off winners.

Ahma hang that Franklin from a fishing line and turn a game camera on it. :razz: