Whew!!...Great explanation

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Ah-HAH! I knew it all along!! Mom always liked the others best! And look how it turned out - heart attack at 39, carpal tunnel syndrome, cancer at 46, hemorrhoids, depression, stupidity, no self-esteem, unemployed......I'm glad that NONE of these things is MY fault - I was just born butt-ugly, and ugly is as ugly does. Far out! Now I can go psycho because I was deprived of good looks! :twitch: :blahblah: :cheesy: :shocking:

Vince

Kizzy said:
That is so not true - the way I see it - if you are ugly when you are young - you will not grow up to be ugly - because God just wouldn't let people be ugly all their lives.

That can't be right. Cause if that were the case... I was short as a kid, I should have grown up tall. What happened? Just goes to show ya, God has a sense of humor. :lmao:

morganj614

Vince said:
That can't be right. Cause if that were the case... I was short as a kid, I should have grown up tall. What happened? Just goes to show ya, God has a sense of humor. :lmao:

We are blessed because we are short and cute..well, I don't know about you.. :angel:

hamsterfang

The hamster litter reject
Kizzy said:
That is so not true - the way I see it - if you are ugly when you are young - you will not grow up to be ugly - because God just wouldn't let people be ugly all their lives. :shrug: I was a really cute kid - now I have to pay my ugly debt.

Anyway – beauty is in the eye of the beholder – sometimes the inter qualities make a person attractive and sometimes they are just as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside or visa versa.

This is why you don't marry the girls that were cheerleaders or the guys that were football players in high-school. :lol: An older teacher at my college said it best...

"Everything you're loving about that one special person will one day sag and drag"

By the way, I doubt you're as unattractive as you think you are. :huggy:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
morganj614 said:
We are blessed because we are short and cute..well, I don't know about you.. :angel:
You're not short! You're fine, down-to-earth people! You don't have as many bumps and lumps on your cranium due to low overhangs and stuff!

morganj614

Railroad said:
You're not short! You're fine, down-to-earth people! You don't have as many bumps and lumps on your cranium due to low overhangs and stuff!

Oh? I'm pretty dayum short... :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
For real. I only WISH that were the dumbest thing I'd ever read. :ohwell:

If I wanted to be mean, I could post the complaints about Jazz that I got last night :lmao: Some of those were pretty good. :killingme
:lol: I swear it was an accident. :angel:

Tomcat

Anytime
Kizzy said:
Anyway – beauty is in the eye of the beholder – sometimes the inter qualities make a person attractive and sometimes they are just as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside or visa versa.
:yeahthat: How did they determine that the ones they were studying were ugly :confused:

Last edited:

ViolaceousTiger

Tomcat said:
:yeahthat: How did they determine that the ones they were studying were ugly :confused:

Brad Pitt look alike= hot

Lyle Lovett= not hot

If I saw a kid walking around with the face of Brad Pitt, I'd think he look weird.

They should have determined it by "cute" famous kids, not so called hot looking adults. It would have made more sense. But it's a worthless study anyways, Canadian researchers suck.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Attachments

• RoseRed.jpg
    RoseRed.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 72