Baby boy is looking good!

Attachments

• smallerlou.JPG
    smallerlou.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 184
R

remaxrealtor

Nanny Pam said:
Is that horse a baby? He sure is handsome!
Thank you! He's only a baby in his mind...he's a well-worn 11. First on the track, then an Amish buggy horse, now spoiled rotten! :whistle:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
I LOVE HIM SO MUTCH. how mutch to bye him?????my 3 year old was a BIG puppy... u rember him right percy???? Dream??? the one who tryed to kill tc...

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Z, I dont think that Lou is for sale sweety, anyway I do believe that TC wants something a little closer to the ground.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
persimmoncf said:
Z, I dont think that Lou is for sale sweety, anyway I do believe that TC wants something a little closer to the ground.

And something that will go through mud and water :lmao:

K

Katie

It cracks me up how Lou follows you around. Ashton is starting to do the same thing with me. After lunging he was giving me love.

R

remaxrealtor

persimmoncf said:
Nope. Not for all the gold in Fort Knox! But I've read a lot about the breed and they are becoming very popular as trail horses. He actually does whatever I want if I'm assertive.

He's a horse with a rider (wrapped around his hoof) problem! :killingme

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
Yep he is looking good...
Seriously, Paso, thank you. He's been worth every minute and every penny. They both are.

I really appreciate all you've done. :love:

GallopNTec

remaxrealtor said:
Baby boy is looking good!
LOUIS!! gave him and Alvin love yesterday when it was so icky outside and they were stuck inside.
They may or may not have eaten part of a Krispy Kreme doughnut. :whistle:

GallopNTec

Katie said:
It cracks me up how Lou follows you around. Ashton is starting to do the same thing with me. After lunging he was giving me love.
Ashton is a good boy- he just needed to find his human "mom" :huggy:

And not be Eventing...

K

KerryAnn1

Is Ashton that really nice looking horse in the 3rd stall in the big barn at Flat Iron? If so, he has a beautiful topline! Very nicely build for Dressage. I visited Flat Iron over the weekend and saw all of the horses...They all looked great...good weight, shiny coats, happy, WARM etc. Lou has a great coat too. Must be a good feeding program and love from their mommies!

K

Katie

KerryAnn1 said:
Is Ashton that really nice looking horse in the 3rd stall in the big barn at Flat Iron? If so, he has a beautiful topline! Very nicely build for Dressage. I visited Flat Iron over the weekend and saw all of the horses...They all looked great...good weight, shiny coats, happy, WARM etc. Lou has a great coat too. Must be a good feeding program and love from their mommies!

Yes that is him.

He is going to be my dressage horse. He is a beatiful mover and the trot is so nice. His neck is beautifull. I could go on and on about my beautiful boy!