Whhhhoooohoooo Lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

Katie

GallopNTec said:
Ashton is a good boy- he just needed to find his human "mom" :huggy:

And not be Eventing...

He will not event with me. I would be shaking like a leaf with some of those jumps. We might do amatuer owner classes with small jumps, but that is not even in the horizon right now. Right now I am focusing on relaxing him, and just showing him that he doesn't have to be afraid.

GallopNTec

Katie said:
He will not event with me. I would be shaking like a leaf with some of those jumps. We might do amatuer owner classes with small jumps, but that is not even in the horizon right now. Right now I am focusing on relaxing him, and just showing him that he doesn't have to be afraid.
:huggy: NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG W/ EVENTING
I think maybe Ashton decided he wanted to slow down .He is a very good looking horse, now more people can admire him

GallopNTec

KerryAnn1 said:
Is Ashton that really nice looking horse in the 3rd stall in the big barn at Flat Iron? If so, he has a beautiful topline! Very nicely build for Dressage. I visited Flat Iron over the weekend and saw all of the horses...They all looked great...good weight, shiny coats, happy, WARM etc. Lou has a great coat too. Must be a good feeding program and love from their mommies!
:howdy:
My TB gelding (20 yo) has been happy , sound & kept weight on since being there, almost a year now.
And ( knock on wood) he has not had to have shoes in the past 9 months!
I definately think it's the feeding program.

K

Katie

GallopNTec said:
:huggy: NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG W/ EVENTING
I think maybe Ashton decided he wanted to slow down .He is a very good looking horse, now more people can admire him

Nope, but I am a HUGE wimp. :lmao: I have seen those jumps and just watching it on tv gets me freaked out :whistle:

Yeah, he is eye-catching, and he is a total doll to. He was giving me love yesterday when I was grooming him.

R

remaxrealtor

KerryAnn1 said:
Is Ashton that really nice looking horse in the 3rd stall in the big barn at Flat Iron? If so, he has a beautiful topline! Very nicely build for Dressage. I visited Flat Iron over the weekend and saw all of the horses...They all looked great...good weight, shiny coats, happy, WARM etc. Lou has a great coat too. Must be a good feeding program and love from their mommies!
Thank you so much! Lou was covered in rain rot when I got him, now Julie teases me about all his "hair products"! I can't say enough about the attention they get at FI. Those girls treat every horse there like their own, and it shows! they don't get nearly the credit they deserve for their dedication!

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
Thank you so much! Lou was covered in rain rot when I got him, now Julie teases me about all his "hair products"! I can't say enough about the attention they get at FI. Those girls treat every horse there like their own, and it shows! they don't get nearly the credit they deserve for their dedication!

Lou has a beautiful coat now. I can't imagine him having rain rot. Poor Lou.

I am working on getting Ashton's coat nice and shiny.