which award ..

mAlice

professional daydreamer
SeaRide said:
You wouldn't believe all of the things that happened over there. When he was building that house, he fell through the opening without stairs from the roof level all the way down to the basement through two floors. One thing after another .. oh gawd. He buried an old car in the front yard and guess what .. he kept replanting pine trees down the hill that dies so fast over the years. Then he realized the problem was the gasoline leaking from the old car buried in the ground :dur:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in his house! TFF!

Sharon said:
^That^ ...the house damage, and trying to explain it to your insurance company is why I always pay to have the trees taken down by a pro. :lmao:
I bet he's wishing he let someone pay him $150 to come take the tree down and haul away the wood...:roflmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sharon said:
^That^ ...the house damage, and trying to explain it to your insurance company is why I always pay to have the trees taken down by a pro. :lmao:
Slueth? :shrug:

S

Shutterbug

Looks like the most entertaining place to be is at SeaRide's house....UFB!! :killingme :killingme :killingme

SeaRide

What would you do in this situation?

me.. I would get busy with cutting down the tree and cover the roof with tarps. Do some planning on fixing the house.

Papaw just told me that it happened early afternoon today. Now I am thinking ..."geez what the heck was he waiting for?"

Natural skylights?.. UFB!