Which Would You Rather See In MD

h3mech

I want my Constitutional Carry and I agree how can the state mandate what the constitution says, I have carried a weapon all my life get to Maryland no carry WTF

NextJen

Raisin cane
Since you are talking about both, marijuana usage and CCW, I thought I had heard some time ago that if you get one of those medical use marijuana cards, you can kiss goodbye your chance of ever getting a carry license (not that it isn't already almost impossible to get).

MiddleGround

Since you are talking about both, marijuana usage and CCW, I thought I had heard some time ago that if you get one of those medical use marijuana cards, you can kiss goodbye your chance of ever getting a carry license (not that it isn't already almost impossible to get).

Damn Hippy Gunslingers! :lmao:

black dog

Free America

My Indiana firearm permit is a lifetime permit. I would have to commit a felony or certain misdemeanors to loose it.

glhs837

Power with Control
Both, but Legalizing first.

I see that case, under the idea that the pain relief is the most good for the most people. Buddy of mine who died from cancer in Maine, that was the only thing that made his last months bearable. But there's also the case that folks being able to legally defend themselves can save a lot of pain from ever happening. I side with CCW, but agree that both would be desirable.

Burnthings

I see that case, under the idea that the pain relief is the most good for the most people. Buddy of mine who died from cancer in Maine, that was the only thing that made his last months bearable. But there's also the case that folks being able to legally defend themselves can save a lot of pain from ever happening. I side with CCW, but agree that both would be desirable.

I could understand why people would need to conceal carry in certain situations but overall I feel the community would be less safe.

Lot of hot heads out there with egos who don't know how to deescalate a situation. In SOMD at least and most other places I've never felt threatened enough to feel I would need to CC. That includes working in DC and Baltimore at night.

Alot of times it seems the police have enough difficulty maintaining damage control, and keeping track of their weapons and they probably receive more training than your average joe.

black dog

Free America
I could understand why people would need to conceal carry in certain situations but overall I feel the community would be less safe.

So Snowflake, post why the community would be less safe.
Post all the blood in the streets that happens in the Shall Issue States.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Job listing from Indeed.com
Cannabis Trimmer
Mega Cannabis Online Store and Dispensary
California, MD
$15 - $18 an hour

Apply Now

We are fastly growing cannabis online store and dispensary and need on urgent basis cannabis trimmers for our company at very competitive perks and benefits. Candidates having the following skills will be the best fit for our organization.
SKILLS:
  • Efficiently trims and de-fans plants (wet trim).
  • Responsible for accurately weighing and recording all wet trim weights.
  • Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse while performing trimmings.
  • Occasionally required to trim off the stick once plants are dry.
  • Responsible for maintaining a quality product.
  • May be assigned other job duties as necessary.
  • Operate with integrity and honesty.
  • Communicate known issues to the management team to ensure a smooth flow of operations within the company.
  • Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of all staging areas.
  • Complete side tasks and medicine processing projects.
  • Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment.
  • Organization and planning skills
  • Ability to build relationships
  • Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
  • Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale.
REQUIREMENTS:
  • High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
  • Excellent computer, mathematics, language, and reasoning skills.
  • Knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis.
  • Familiarity with warehouse procedures.
  • Works in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
  • At least 21 years of age
  • Demonstrated passion for serving the medical cannabis community.
  • Ability to work within a team and without.
  • Must be able to pass a background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Experience:
  • relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Pay Frequency:
  • Monthly

Burnthings

So Snowflake, post why the community would be less safe.
Post all the blood in the streets that happens in the Shall Issue States.
I stated my reasons why. But if you need to feel safe cruising down the aisle of Walgreens for your metamucil and multivitamins while locked and loaded go for it.

black dog

Free America
I stated my reasons why. But if you need to feel safe cruising down the aisle of Walgreens for your metamucil and multivitamins while locked and loaded go for it.
Lol... Good try... But no Walgreens where I live.. it's interesting Snowflake that you know what they sell.
Doesn't your mom work the photo counter at your local Walgreens?

Burnthings

Lol... Good try... But no Walgreens where I live.. it's interesting Snowflake that you know what they sell.
Doesn't your mom work the photo counter at your local Walgreens?
I just see you sitting, stuck in the blood pressure machine waving a glock around screaming "They took first blood!!"

black dog

Free America
I just see you sitting, stuck in the blood pressure machine waving a glock around screaming "They took first blood!!"
I see you there with a note pinned to your chest getting your mom's pull-ups, a bag of old people's candy and a 12 pack of Fleet's.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Keep (own) and bear (carry) is explicitly cited in the constitution as a right and shall not be infringed.

I go with what the constitution guarantees.