Whistleblower Gives Evidence The Pentagon Holds Female Soldiers To Lower Standards

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
According to an anonymous whistleblower letter posted by Air Force Times, Pentagon policy makers are promoting “diversity and inclusion” at the expense of high, uncompromised standards in an elite Special Operations Forces command. The letter focuses an unnamed female captain who began training with the Special Tactics Training Squadron (STTS) in 2018, hoping to become the first woman to join a combat controller team (CCT).

The female captain dropped out of physically demanding combat controller course exercises several times, but unlike male trainees with similar difficulties, Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) officials kept extending special concessions to keep her in the program.

The detailed anonymous letter reported 11 examples of unusual concessions that AFSOC extended to retain the female captain, even though she had not met longstanding standards and repeatedly dropped out of essential training events, such as rigorous diving exercises and solo land navigation. Air Force Times, which confirmed details with a second source, obtained performance forms and score charts that appeared to support the whistleblower’s letter, and submitted them for comment to AFSOC Commander Lt. Gen. Jim Slife.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I served alongside some very competent women when I was in.
Very few had the strength and stamina that Spec Ops takes.
Heck, I never did.

Reactions: BOP

black dog

Free America
I served alongside some very competent women when I was in.
Very few had the strength and stamina that Spec Ops takes.
Heck, I never did.

And I as well, and some tough ones.
Never once did I see a women bust off 25-30 pullups or pullovers.
Its hard on a womens body rucking 75-120 lbs and a weapon system. Lots of broken bodies.
My son had a few basic and soi instructors that were females, he speaks highly of them.

I dont believe their are any 300 series mos infantry women on 29 Palms.
Quite a few Admin, I believe the Corps has been trying to get female Officers to do lateral moves to the Infantry. I dont think its working.

black dog

Free America
I talked to my son last night about this, he told me he knows of one woman at Palms that he knows and she is a 0341 Mortarman. He also said her platoon brothers have no issues with her.
Shes one of them.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Shes one of them.
I had one classmate at Norwich who was as girly as you get, when off duty.

However, she was an amateur body builder, and was on the fencing and pistol teams with me.
She also had the character and attitude to be a good leader.

Dee, was definitely "One of the Boys" on duty.

She also earned a BS in Civil Engineering, had a career with the Corps of Engineers.

WingsOfGold

The only women that I thought were worth their weight in hard difficult physical jobs were the serious diesel dikes.

black dog

Free America
The only women that I thought were worth their weight in hard difficult physical jobs were the serious diesel dikes.

Probably the only one's that asvab tested high enough for that mos...
What was the needed score to be ridden by King Neptune in a dress?

Attachments

• download (4).jpeg
    download (4).jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 103

WingsOfGold

Probably the only one's that asvab tested high enough for that mos...
What was the needed score to be ridden by King Neptune in a dress?
No asvab for us it was combination of GCT/ARI (general classification/arithmetic same as with aircrew. Other rates used other parts of the test, sonar or radio for instance used things that were based on hearing and short term memory I think. I bombed clerical which was fine by me. Last thing I wanted to be was a titless wave.
As far as Neptune goes he was high on his throne, old Mexican chief that crossed the line in WW2, i think a jar from the brig was his bitch. At least that was the scuttlebutt.

black dog

Free America
No asvab for us it was combination of GCT/ARI (general classification/arithmetic same as with aircrew. Other rates used other parts of the test, sonar or radio for instance used things that were based on hearing and short term memory I think. I bombed clerical which was fine by me. Last thing I wanted to be was a titless wave.
As far as Neptune goes he was high on his throne, old Mexican chief that crossed the line in WW2, i think a jar from the brig was his bitch. At least that was the scuttlebutt.
Ah, must have been an admin Marine...lol...
My smoms dad was a grunt, he talked about the ride to the South Pacific in WW2, said them Navy boys sure liked hot racking together, more than a 96.....
My kid sister has his Shellback Award.

WingsOfGold

Ah, must have been an admin Marine...lol...
My smoms dad was a grunt, he talked about the ride to the South Pacific in WW2, said them Navy boys sure liked hot racking together, more than a 96.....
My kid sister has his Shellback Award.
The only jars we had onboard at that time were the brig chasers, nuke weps guards and old mans protection, less than 150 I'm sure. Year before was a EA6B's squadron of jars VCMJ-2, they were ok, more airedale than jars.

black dog

Free America
The only jars we had onboard at that time were the brig chasers, nuke weps guards and old mans protection, less than 150 I'm sure. Year before was a EA6B's squadron of jars VCMJ-2, they were ok, more airedale than jars.
I would have liked to take a ride in a EA6, went through Cherry Point a few times.
My sons first pick of mos's was Security Force?
And then maybe to a fast team, with nukes and embassies...
Then he found out he might be guarding a nuke pen in Groton or elsewhere.

WingsOfGold

I would have liked to take a ride in a EA6, went through Cherry Point a few times.
My sons first pick of mos's was Security Force?
And then maybe to a fast team, with nukes and embassies...
Then he found out he might be guarding a nuke pen in Groton or elsewhere.
Rotten Groton, been there many times just to drop bubbleheads off. Doubt I'd want to be stationed there from what I have seen of the prices. Also been to Martha's Vineyard and saw Carly Simon swapping spits with some guy that was not Sweet Baby James at the airport circa 1980.

black dog

Free America
Rotten Groton, been there many times just to drop bubbleheads off. Doubt I'd want to be stationed there from what I have seen of the prices. Also been to Martha's Vineyard and saw Carly Simon swapping spits with some guy that was not Sweet Baby James at the airport circa 1980.
My older sister said that after a few years at Roda, Rotten Roda..

I was there as a kid to watch my uncle on the Gold Crew? With the commissioning of a Franklin Class Boomer SS Stimson. I dont know his mos but he had been to nuke school before the commissioning.
It was cold when we were there, when his enlistment was up he went to UMCP and got his nuke engineering degree with his gi bill and went to work for Bectel until and early retirement over cancer.
A few summers my younger bro and I humped sailboats up and down the ditch.
Picked up and dropped off a few boats in the vineyard but never stayed more than a night.Now I wish as a kid that I was more of a tourist than just passing by.
My son is a much better tourist with where the Corps has sent him.
A few more weeks and he will be driving back to MD from Palms.

WingsOfGold

My older sister said that after a few years at Roda, Rotten Roda..

I was there as a kid to watch my uncle on the Gold Crew? With the commissioning of a Franklin Class Boomer SS Stimson. I dont know his mos but he had been to nuke school before the commissioning.
It was cold when we were there, when his enlistment was up he went to UMCP and got his nuke engineering degree with his gi bill and went to work for Bectel until and early retirement over cancer.
A few summers my younger bro and I humped sailboats up and down the ditch.
Picked up and dropped off a few boats in the vineyard but never stayed more than a night.Now I wish as a kid that I was more of a tourist than just passing by.
My son is a much better tourist with where the Corps has sent him.
A few more weeks and he will be driving back to MD from Palms.
Rota itself was nothing to brag about when the fleet was in but MUCH better for a layover via aircraft. The not so rich Brit gals would go there BUT the finger licking good stuff vacationed on the Spanish Rivera. 5 of us were there with 3 days to burn, rented a pos SIAT (Spanish Fiat) put 5 gallons of avgas in it and rounded Gibraltar and took off for Torremolinos, now THAT was a great time with high end Euro tourestas! We started a fad....... body surfing.