White girl wants a weave

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Where (preferrably Calvert Co) can I go to get a weave/extensions? I'm tired of being mistaken for a boy. My hair is currently really really short. I tried googling extensions and it came back with Michaelanglo's in Lusby. Anyone use them? Do they do white girls?? TIA

Jameo

What?!
Where (preferrably Calvert Co) can I go to get a weave/extensions? I'm tired of being mistaken for a boy. My hair is currently really really short. I tried googling extensions and it came back with Michaelanglo's in Lusby. Anyone use them? Do they do white girls?? TIA

Want my hair? :lmao: I was thinking of cutting it all off again

dawn

Not Calvert, but Charles Signature Salon & Day Spa The dont show they do it on their website, but they did do it in the past.

Toxick

Splat

Wear really tight clothes until your hair grows out.

Seamaid

Scalped Salon in Prince Frederick does.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
The more I learn about what's involved in getting them, maintanence, etc, I think I'll just grow it naturally. Whenever it gets to that "in between, can't do anything with it" stage, I'll fight the urge to cut it. Personally, I think I look better with short hair but I've always wanted long, long hair.

Cowgirl

The more I learn about what's involved in getting them, maintanence, etc, I think I'll just grow it naturally. Whenever it gets to that "in between, can't do anything with it" stage, I'll fight the urge to cut it. Personally, I think I look better with short hair but I've always wanted long, long hair.

:yay:
The stylist on Martha Stewart the other day said extensions are really bad for your hair. :ohwell:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
:yay:
The stylist on Martha Stewart the other day said extensions are really bad for your hair. :ohwell:

Yep, while looking around at different websites, I saw many things about that too. It's going to take me years just to get it to my shoulders. :frown: I've never had it much past my shoulders before.