White House reporters file complaint against Biden

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You have to see the video - if I can find it I'll post it or someone can beat me to it. While the handlers are shutting down the presser, Senile Joe sits there with this dopey look on his face like he has no idea what's going on. No doubt that's why they shut it down, literally in mid-sentence when Johnson was speaking - they saw Joe was blanking out, the meds had worn off, and it was time to get him away from the cameras.

Here it is:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Biden needs to bring the dog back. "Major! What have you been eating?" "Major must have had an accident on the floor....."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ran across this earlier, don't care for Alex Jones but took a look anyway.

I had heard of Alex Jones but never listened to him or read anything by him until the Dems started losing their chit and dogpile attacking him a couple years ago. "Huh," I said, "This guy must be a little too close to the truth, let's take a look...." I found nothing particularly crazy about Alex Jones. I expected some guy raving about lizard people and fake moon landings and seeing Elvis at a gas station. Instead I found vids like the one you posted, where he lays it out with receipts and it jibes with what we see happening ourselves.

It's not a "conspiracy theory" if it's true. He got jacked for discussing pedophile rings involving the Clintons.....and not long after he was viciously denounced for it and banned from social media, Willie Jeff's buddy Jeffrey Epstein was exposed as a human trafficker. We now know that indeed scientists are working on a means to manipulate the weather. After what we've seen, would it surprise anyone to find that the government faked a school shooting or some other tragedy to further their gun control agenda?

Marxist Democrats always say anyone who disagrees with them is a kook and demand they be silenced. Hillary Clinton said right on national TV that Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stein are "Russian assets". They spent 4 years screaming that Trump was a Russian spy. This is what they do. So whenever they laser-focus on someone to assassinate their character, I tend to think the person they're attacking is telling the truth.