White House Statement on North Korea

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
POSTED AT 12:09

My military lineage goes back to the Revolutionary War, and beyond. I never considered myself a military brat; that is a really stupid saying; anyway. And, I am still a military spouse. There is no such thing as a 'former' Marine. Tell me your history. Thanks.

You are the last person on this forum that should use the word 'combative'. I am not combative, unless, I have to be, and that does not make me 'nuttie'. I am very beniign, unless, someone ruffles my feathers. You are good at that, and I would like to mention, your a hypocrite. How you don't see that is beyond me. Think about it. Your're welcome. :smile:

Edited by littlelady; Today at 12:16 AM.

My military lineage goes back to the Revolutionary War, and beyond. I never considered myself a military brat; that is a really stupid saying; anyway. And, I am still a military spouse. There is no such thing as a 'former' Marine. Tell me your history. Thanks.

You are the last person on this forum that should use the word 'combative'. I am not combative, unless, I have to be, and that does not make me 'nuttie'. I am very beniign, unless, someone ruffles my feathers. You are good at that, and I would like to mention, you are a hypocrite. How you don't see that is beyond me. Think about it. Your're welcome. :smile:

One more thing. Was FoxHound in the military? If so, God bless him. What really is your point in your posts to me?

Last edited by littlelady; Today at 02:24 AM.

My military lineage goes back to the Revolutionary War, and beyond, and it is what you consider military back in the Centuries. I have Native American heritage, and they were murdered so pioneers could take their space. That is the one thing, mostly, that sticks in my craw about Trump. He seems to idolize Andrew Jackson. Something not right about that. I never considered myself a military brat; that is a really stupid saying; anyway. And, I am still a military spouse. There is no such thing as a 'former' Marine. Tell me your history. Thanks.

You are the last person on this forum that should use the word 'combative'. I am not combative, unless, I have to be, and that does not make me 'nuttie'. I am very beniign, unless, someone ruffles my feathers. You are good at that, and I would like to mention, you are a hypocrite. How you don't see that is beyond me. Think about it. Your're welcome. :smile:

One more thing. Was FoxHound in the military? If so, God bless him. What really is your point in your posts to me?

Is it because I didn't think you should call your sons Thing 1 and Thing 2, or is it because you met me at Vera's back in June 2011, or what? The meet and greet was awesome! I loved meeting Psy, Vince, I'm-Me, FoxHound, bcp, and his fam, vrai and others. And, you brought an awesome dessert to share! Or, was it vrai?

And, you made it about your mom dying; so it was kind of like a wake thing, and kind of weird, but whatever. You brought her ashes to the table. I still enjoyed meeting everyone. I just remembered I met Admendment and Sharon when they briefly passed by the table, and Italian Scallion.

Hank

my war

Is it because I didn't think you should call your sons Thing 1 and Thing 2, or is it because you met me at Vera's back in June 2011, or what? The meet and greet was awesome! I loved meeting Psy, Vince, I'm-Me, FoxHound, bcp, and his fam, vrai and others. And, you brought an awesome dessert to share! Or, was it vrai?

Was this the night Vrai gave an emotional toast in your honor followed by a community serving of goats head soup?

Bann

PREMO Member
Was this the night Vrai gave an emotional toast in your honor followed by a community serving of goats head soup?

It's creepy - like she keeps a spreadsheet of details on people. :eyebrow:

black dog

Free America
POSTED AT 12:09

Edited by littlelady; Today at 12:16 AM.

Last edited by littlelady; Today at 02:24 AM.

If that was my mom I would probably be a Crackhead to.

Stay Tuned
There's gonna be a Bann roast tonight on Late Night Southern Md Online.. 11:30 pm eastern time..

Last edited:

Bann

PREMO Member
If that was my mom I would probably be a Crackhead to.

Stay Tuned
There's gonna be a Bann roast tonight on Late Night Southern Md Online.. 11:30 pm eastern time..

:yawn: I was off today, so I was able to stay up later last night. Tonight, not so much - gotta be up and at 'em early! :yay:

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
So you feel that if the Norks sent a Nuclear missile to japan we should not do anything?

Follow me here.
1. The Trump admin makes a statement, the MSM report it as a threat and you say it's a promise. I say NUKE NK INTO THE F'ING HISTORY BOOKS! Now that's a statement. Agree?

2. Antifa are just little college pukes who don't know that they're Marxist's because they're too stupid to crack a history book. BREAK THEIR F'ING SPINES AND BURY THEM IN A MASS GRAVE. Declare open season on them with no limit. Agree?

3. If anything comes off the ground in NK BLOW IT TO SMITHEREENS. Yes this includes anything aimed at Japan. Agreed?

Is that a little clearer now?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Follow me here.
1. The Trump admin makes a statement, the MSM report it as a threat and you say it's a promise. I say NUKE NK INTO THE F'ING HISTORY BOOKS! Now that's a statement. Agree?

2. Antifa are just little college pukes who don't know that they're Marxist's because they're too stupid to crack a history book. BREAK THEIR F'ING SPINES AND BURY THEM IN A MASS GRAVE. Declare open season on them with no limit. Agree?

3. If anything comes off the ground in NK BLOW IT TO SMITHEREENS. Yes this includes anything aimed at Japan. Agreed?

For a minute there I thought I was reading a post from world emperor Toximus.

Hijinx

Follow me here.

Much.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Japan in 1942 would have had their women working in the whore houses.

Hopefully they are better now than then.

:lmao: Whose women and which whorehouse?::buddies:

Why hopefully? I'd just as soon see them backwards, but with the technology they have, stolen, given, whatever - they are an extreme threat. No matter how "good" they are.