Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I drink prune juice because it keeps me regular

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • This is one long survey but I can't help myself which is why I vote

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
has anybody done a study to determine if the sound of flatulence can be altered by the application of tight shorts vs boxers?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
A thong gives it the same sound as a blade of saw-grass between your thumbs. :yay:

ImnoMensa

Boxers are more comfortable . Those who wear none because they dont like soiled undies are only soilng their pants instead, and besides one day they will zip the big boy up in their zipper and see the error of their ways. Also if they wear the same pair of outer pants two days in a row they are sitting in their filth. Undies go a long way towards keeping the old Johnson out of the zipper. One of the reasons I dont like Tighty Whiteys is that I dont like digging around to get the big boy out when I need him.

bcp

In My Opinion
A thong gives it the same sound as a blade of saw-grass between your thumbs. :yay:
now see, this is the type of valuable information that was supposed to be shared on the internet, making the world a better place for all.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Which do you prefer.

Personally I don't like to wear either and have opted for neither of the two.

There's nothing more comfortable than just letting th eboys hang out. Sure there have been some embrassing moments at the gym riding the excersize bike!

It's all par for the course though in the long run if you ask me.

A few draw backs other than the random excersize bike accident.

1. your boys hanging out cause them to hang alot lower as time goes on.

2. lets not talk about the frank before the beans. OUCH!!!! (bactine is not the answer)

There are many more but I'll let the contributors of this poll add them in.

Looking for another zinger of a survey. Vote honestly folks, there's no shame in being who you are!

GH

All I know is, from now on, they are called "EBOYS"!!!!!!!!!!

:thewave:

Last edited:
Haha, this is so funny! I was just joking with my b/f about boxers vs tighty whiteys (for the record, he's sooo in boxers) and said that if/when he starts wearing the little white underoos he's got to hide it from me! There's nothing worse than seeing your man wearing PANTIES!! Haha!!!! :killingme

T

toppick08

Haha, this is so funny! I was just joking with my b/f about boxers vs tighty whiteys (for the record, he's sooo in boxers) and said that if/when he starts wearing the little white underoos he's got to hide it from me! There's nothing worse than seeing your man wearing PANTIES!! Haha!!!! :killingme

There are some on these boards who keep their panties in a wad........:lmao: