Votes: 6 46.2%
  • not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Here you go BuddyLee, I got this from my Dad.

The guy in the photo went to the Sundarbans with his friends and he asked 1 of his friends to take his picture in that very place. While his friend was taking the picture he screamed and fainted, 2 days later he died in the medical college. Doctors said he died because of heart attack. When the photos were exposed, in the last photo there was a lady standing right beside him though friends claim that he was standing alone.

Many people said it is a rumor and the picture is the result of the blessings of latest technology. However, the photo itself is very scary and I'm sure you'll also feel the same way I've felt. Here you go with the photo!!!

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 95

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
KK - creepy photo, but its so clear that I'll be that its a fake.

BL - I know your poll is closed, but actually I do believe that the spirit continues to "live" on after the body has died. Most of us go to sleep and wait for Judgement Day, but I think some get lost or confused somehow. I still think the Ouija board is bs, though.

NoMoney - sorry about your Mom. Maybe when BL grows up a little more he'll learn some manners (you'd think a guy that interested in ghosts would show some respect for the dead).

Finally, this thread has got to be the most immature name calling calling contest I've seen in quite a while.

BuddyLee

Football addict
thanks

Originally posted by Ken King
Here you go BuddyLee, I got this from my Dad.

The guy in the photo went to the Sundarbans with his friends and he asked 1 of his friends to take his picture in that very place. While his friend was taking the picture he screamed and fainted, 2 days later he died in the medical college. Doctors said he died because of heart attack. When the photos were exposed, in the last photo there was a lady standing right beside him though friends claim that he was standing alone.

Many people said it is a rumor and the picture is the result of the blessings of latest technology. However, the photo itself is very scary and I'm sure you'll also feel the same way I've felt. Here you go with the photo!!!

thanks but ive seen this pic in so many emails lol. i think its a fake.

BuddyLee

Football addict
insults

Originally posted by tlatchaw
KK - creepy photo, but its so clear that I'll be that its a fake.

BL - I know your poll is closed, but actually I do believe that the spirit continues to "live" on after the body has died. Most of us go to sleep and wait for Judgement Day, but I think some get lost or confused somehow. I still think the Ouija board is bs, though.

NoMoney - sorry about your Mom. Maybe when BL grows up a little more he'll learn some manners (you'd think a guy that interested in ghosts would show some respect for the dead).

Finally, this thread has got to be the most immature name calling calling contest I've seen in quite a while.

im glad that you believe in ghost but as for the insults all i say is one insult to me deserves another back to the one whom began it. please read the whole thread!! i do have respect for the dead but not for living tards such as the one ridiculing througout this thread.

Z

zuchick

Originally posted by BuddyLee
:burning:

ok ok now who believes in ghosts??? if you have any stories or interest please tell me im all into this stuff!!

I most diffently believe in Haints and even ETs.

When I was a teenager, centuries ago, I was walking by a friends house and look over at their house as I walked by. I could see a woman looking out the upstairs window.. Only thing was no one was home.. In that house whenever I would start up the stairs seems like every hair on my arms and head would stand up. We were all down stairs one night watching TV and all of a sudden the middle daughter who was about 10 at the time came running down the stair saying someone was in her room.. I took a 32 Cal Pistol went up stairs to her room not sure what I would run into. I walked into her room looked under the bed, and nothing. Then as I was standing infront of the dresser I noticed the closet door slowly closing.. I went over, I'm feeling the same chills I did that night right now, opened the door and and searched her closet but could find nothing.. I know there were haints in that house one of a young boy and a young woman, but never could findout who they were.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Did anyone see the security video at that palace in England? It shows what they say is a ghost that opened the door, peered out, and then went back in.