Raisin cane
The Sunmaid girl

Attachments

• raisin.jpg
    raisin.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 184

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Like a number of famous people they can't put their finger on. Oh, Yeah - like their dad! I get a lot of freebies from stores because of that.

RPMDAD

I have had several people / strangers come up to me and think, i look like a friend of theirs and mistake me for them, it's always good i haven't been mistaken for a bad guy yet, but i don't resemble anybody famous.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Sunmaid girl
I'll go for that - especially in the face.

I have been told Veronica Lake.
No way.

I always thought Kathy Lee.
What?? Not even close.

I've been told Dennis Hopper, but I don't see it.
I'll for Dennis Hopper for you. :yay:

Richard Dreyfus. The older one with a beard.
Yep!

Rose Red, you do look like this actress but I can't think of her name. It will come to me....

I get Holly Hunter a lot but I should have her hair and makeup people, and her skinny ass.

KDENISE977

Easy for me... Kat Dennings. I get that and used to get Amanda Peet back in the day. AKA, KD you have a BIG MOUTH !! :ohwell:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
When I had a bit more hair, Ed Harris. Apollo 13 and The Abyss Ed Harris. I've also been told Jason Statham, now that I usually have fuzzy head and a constant 5 o'clock shadow.

KDENISE977

When I had a bit more hair, Ed Harris. Apollo 13 and The Abyss Ed Harris. I've also been told Jason Statham, now that I usually have fuzzy head and a constant 5 o'clock shadow.

Oh now I do love me some Ed Harris, more from the... The Stepmom or The Rock era