• Best girlfriend

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Your husband or your best girlfriend?

This is directed at the females so guys can't answer.

And you can be honest because nobody will see your vote :jet:

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
vraiblonde said:
Your husband or your best girlfriend?

This is directed at the females so guys can't answer.

And you can be honest because nobody will see your vote :jet:

My husband is my best friend. :blushing: I got lucky.

I

Inkpen

No more husband..
Love my mom the best..then my bestfriend.

M

Mousebaby

My husband, seems his love is the only thing that is constant. Where as my girlfriends seems to be off and on! :howdy:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
This question is a no-brainer. If you'd put your (girl)friend above your husband then maybe you should rethink your marriage.

AND...

If the question were reversed and he picked his best bud, I'd kick his ass.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Sharon said:
This question is a no-brainer. If you'd put your (girl)friend above your husband then maybe you should rethink your marriage.

AND...

If the question were reversed and he picked his best bud, I'd kick his ass.
:yeahthat:

S

StrwberryKisses

Its so nice to see everyone on the same page and happy with there husbands. I take it no one is on there period then.... :lmao: :lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Not married and I no longer have the "traditional" best friend; they've seem to come together in one package. A package that I'm very grateful for, I might add.

I think distance and circumstance has made it difficult to truly keep up with those that I've considered dearest. We talk, but can't really find the time to make our friendship as strong as it used to be. Or as regular. But it never lessens it.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
virgovictoria said:
Not married and I no longer have the "traditional" best friend; they've seem to come together in one package. A package that I'm very grateful for, I might add.

I think distance and circumstance has made it difficult to truly keep up with those that I've considered dearest. We talk, but can't really find the time to make our friendship as strong as it used to be. Or as regular. But it never lessens it.

:yeahthat: This Virgo feels just that. :flowers:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
bresamil said:
I don't have a husband anymore, but if I did I'd still say option C - my children.

It's hard to not feel that way and I agree, terribly. However, I read/heard a relationship expert say that the husband comes before the children (or was that the bible). :whistle:

Truth is if he is your children's father he came before them and it was your love for him that made them so I guess it's like loving the chicken who laid the egg (did the chicken come first :confused:).

How that fairs when it comes to marrying a man who isn't your children's father and putting him before them because he is your husband. Oh my... :jameo: