• Husband

Votes: 47 82.5%
  • Best girlfriend

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
J

julz20684

kwillia said:
But you have lots of awesome new girlfriends... well at least two of us... right BG? :clap:

Yes I have awesome new girlfriends, so I am wrong, I pick my awesome girlfriends.

I don't like to define any one friend as my best friend...the friends I have are all unique in their own ways and our individual friendships can't be measured or valued by one better than the other.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
kwillia said:
But you have lots of awesome new girlfriends... well at least two of us... right BG? :clap:
All I know is that I have some awesome women friends. :huggy:

But to answer the question, I'd have to say "husband", or in my case, the next best thing.....Bob. :love:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
julz20684 said:
Yes I have awesome new girlfriends, so I am wrong, I pick my awesome girlfriends.

I don't like to define any one friend as my best friend...the friends I have are all unique in their own ways and our individual friendships can't be measured or valued by one better than the other.
Don't be afraid of stating the truth, Julz. Kwillia will just have to deal with the fact that you like me more than her.

:love:

nightowl

My husband by far!

I love my best friend (of 31 yrs) but to be honest she can be a real ***** sometimes hehehehe.

N

nitwhit3286

I love my best friend..we have been through thick and thin over the past 14 years. I love her like a sister and would do anything for her. I am always there for her in her time of need like she is for me. For example, I am going to be going back home tomorrow to attend her mother's funeral.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I love sugarpie the best. A handful of my girlfriends and I have been friends for over 20 years BUT even though we're still close friends we've all moved on with out seperate lives as people should. Your mate becomes your immediate family.

I even like the babies daddy more than any of my girlfriends. We spent 5 years together. No matter how long I've known any of my girlfriends they just don't have that amount of time and effort invested. I'm VERY fortunate that he and I are the very best of friends now; though it does make for some awkward moments once in a while.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
pixiegirl said:
I love sugarpie the best. A handful of my girlfriends and I have been friends for over 20 years BUT even though we're still close friends we've all moved on with out seperate lives as people should. Your mate becomes your immediate family.

I even like the babies daddy more than any of my girlfriends. We spent 5 years together. No matter how long I've known any of my girlfriends they just don't have that amount of time and effort invested. I'm VERY fortunate that he and I are the very best of friends now; though it does make for some awkward moments once in a while.

very key word for our dearest Pix :lol:

:love: