Who doesn't like Sprinkles on top?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Alright, youse guys who are wondering where all these hot young wimmens were when you were in HS...

...maybe there were there all along, but they just weren't interested in you. :whistle:

MR47930

Alright, youse guys who are wondering where all these hot young wimmens were when you were in HS...

...maybe there were there all along, but they just weren't interested in you. :whistle:

I had plenty of luck with ladies my own age but the fresh-out-of-college teacher with daddy issues were nonexistent.

warneckutz

:lol: The harsh truth that 99% of dudes will deny.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:lol: The harsh truth that 99% of dudes will deny.
RIght?! :shrug:

I've thought about this phenomenon every time I hear of it. I'm 59 and I remember back in school - both elementary thru HS. There WERE some female teachers who were obviously hotsie totsie types. IN fact, I can name them to this day. I can distinctly remember the MS and teenaged boys who drooled over those teachers. I remember Thing2 and most of the other boys who took this one AP class in his MS had a crush on their teacher! It was verrrrrry obvious. I never heard of any inappropriate behavior on the teachers' part - so most of those fantasies probably never came to happen. :roflmao:

So I'm sure those type of relationships happened back then, too. Maybe not as "much" - but morals have changed a lot for all relationships over the past 30 years, also. :yay:

SamSpade

RIght?! :shrug:

I've thought about this phenomenon every time I hear of it. I'm 59 and I remember back in school - both elementary thru HS. There WERE some female teachers who were obviously hotsie totsie types. IN fact, I can name them to this day. I can distinctly remember the MS and teenaged boys who drooled over those teachers. I remember Thing2 and most of the other boys who took this one AP class in his MS had a crush on their teacher! It was verrrrrry obvious. I never heard of any inappropriate behavior on the teachers' part - so most of those fantasies probably never came to happen. :roflmao:

So I'm sure those type of relationships happened back then, too. Maybe not as "much" - but morals have changed a lot for all relationships over the past 30 years, also. :yay:

More than half of all my schooling was in Catholic schools. Nuns and priests usually weren't drooled over, especially since most were retirement age.
I can think of maybe two people in all twelve years that I considered attractive - one was a substitute teacher and the other was my sister's fourth grade teacher.
And that's about it. If there were any women attractive in my schools, they might have worked the front office, but nothing sticks out in my memory.
Even the school nurse wasn't someone you wanted to visit.

I feel so deprived.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The head of our music department and band director had an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous wife, who would substitute teach fairly regularly, and one of the biggest jocks/studs in HS at that time had a thing going with her for a while. While a bunch of us knew about it, I don't think that she ever got in to any legal trouble....never got "caught", so to speak.

We envied that guy. If he was "traumatized" by that experience, he certainly hid it well. :killingme

Hijinx

one of the Home Ec teachers was a stone fox, the rest of the teachers were middle aged

You don't see many female Phys. Ed teachers having sex with young boys. Most of them have desires in a different direction.