Who eats more? You or your Significant other?

Who eats more? You or your Significant other?

• Total voters

lovinmaryland

You should have made this poll to say who eats more you , your spouse, or your kids? Mine eat way more than both of us :lol: We each had a burger and a salad last night the older boys each had a burger, 2 hot dogs, and a salad WTF :cds:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
You should have made this poll to say who eats more you , your spouse, or your kids? Mine eat way more than both of us :lol: We each had a burger and a salad last night the older boys each had a burger, 2 hot dogs, and a salad WTF :cds:

I thought about that but I didn't want to exclude the gays. :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Me since I'm not significant! :diva: I eat less in one sitting than anyone I know BUT I also eat many times a day. This morning I've already had an english muffin, an orange, a cookie, and now I'm having some Newton's Fruit Thins (which are amazing I might add).

lovinmaryland

I thought about that but I didn't want to exclude the gays. :lol:
Gay people have kids :confused:
Me since I'm not significant! :diva: I eat less in one sitting than anyone I know BUT I also eat many times a day. This morning I've already had an english muffin, an orange, a cookie, and now I'm having some Newton's Fruit Thins (which are amazing I might add).

Do those taste anything like these? http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/...1&jsid=20123&gclid=CJ686J_wtq4CFcuP7Qod9RpMng

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Misfit,
Your poll is relationship-biased!!!! :lol:
Some of us don't have a current SO to compare eating habits with.

But say for instance, if I compare my eating with Pixie then based on what she said she eats, then I definitely eat more. :love:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I eat less in one sitting than anyone I know BUT I also eat many times a day.

I'm just the opposite: right now I'm getting ready to eat a chicken breast stuffed with spinach and sundried tomatoes, with a pile of brussel sprouts. I won't eat anything else until dinner at 6 or so, which will probably be a large steak and a salad.

thurley42

HY;FR
Misfit,

But say for instance, if I compare my eating with Pixie then based on what she said she eats, then I definitely eat more. :love:

Think of it this way...you should always answer he does...if you were in a relationship where you would answer, "she does" is that a relationship you want to be in?

or maybe that's just me.....because I eat.......alot....

seriously...I like to eat...

No Jack Sprat.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Misfit,

Well I don't want to see anyone alone "I now pronounce you man and wife" Pixie, you can Ignore SoMD_Fun_Guy and sleep on the sofa and SoMD_Fun_Guy you can drink too much and hit on all Pixie's friends. There just like a real relationship.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Well I don't want to see anyone alone "I now pronounce you man and wife" Pixie, you can Ignore SoMD_Fun_Guy and sleep on the sofa and SoMD_Fun_Guy you can drink too much and hit on all Pixie's friends. There just like a real relationship.

What's one more to add to the list... :lmao:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I'm just the opposite: right now I'm getting ready to eat a chicken breast stuffed with spinach and sundried tomatoes, with a pile of brussel sprouts. I won't eat anything else until dinner at 6 or so, which will probably be a large steak and a salad.

You must have a great metabolism, that's what I eat in a week.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?

What's one more to add to the list... :lmao:

You get the virtual kids and the virtual house in 5 years :shrug:

Great, just what I need... A Virtual Wife!!! :lol: :killingme

Rael

Supper's Ready
Both of us tend to have voracious appetites (especially when it's good food), so I'd say we're about even. Probably depends mostly on if that meal is one of ours' favorites or not, or if one of us was sampling too much while cooking. :lol: