• Yes

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Mousebaby

I dated this girl (actually was engaged)... the first week of us "going out" we were telling jokes, I said;

What does an elephant use as a vibrator???? she did not know so I gave her the answer... an epileptic.

She looked at me, her eyes welled up and she started crying. I asked her "what's wrong?" She said "My Mom died from an epileptic seizure." :ohwell:

The story today is funnier than hell. :lol: Then it was a real buzz kill...

Eeeewwwwwwwwww makes me think of the video that was on her a while back where that guy got his head stuck in the elephant's butt! :barf:

:lmao:

camily

Peace
I dated this girl (actually was engaged)... the first week of us "going out" we were telling jokes, I said;

What does an elephant use as a vibrator???? she did not know so I gave her the answer... an epileptic.

She looked at me, her eyes welled up and she started crying. I asked her "what's wrong?" She said "My Mom died from an epileptic seizure." :ohwell:

The story today is funnier than hell. :lol: Then it was a real buzz kill...

I didn't know that was what she died of. See, you learn something new everyday.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
so dye tied is a man:confused:

no wait:killingme

omfg :roflmao:

I'm manly, huh Dougster. Mousebaby is one of those annoying posters who feels the need to expound on every waking moment of her life, from breaking a nail to OMG! hubby's car won't start.
Hateful? not hardly, I call em like I see em. in fact, I was just out having a grand time with real people :huggy:

4d2008

I'm manly, huh Dougster. Mousebaby is one of those annoying posters who feels the need to expound on every waking moment of her life, from breaking a nail to OMG! hubby's car won't start.
Hateful? not hardly, I call em like I see em. in fact, I was just out having a grand time with real people :huggy:

were you at d..... too :whistle:

T

toppick08

:love:

camily

Peace

:lol: Guess I missed this one before I posted.
I should have phrased it differently.
Dye, why so mean lately?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
It's just fricken annoying to see that dang thread every single fricken day, not to mention all the fricken politics threads! I told my husband I sure will be glad when this election is over and then they will biatch about who got the job, so then it will be six more more months of moaning and groaning! :faint:

Ya know......I am at a point in my life where I could just piss, moan, complain, :bawl: every single day about every single thing that goes wrong. But I don't.

Something as small as a thread you "don't like to see" on a freakin public forum is NOT somethign to get your panties all in a bunch over. Clean the sand out of your vagina, change your tampon, take some midol, and get over it, will ya. Life is too short to be so uptight over an annoying thread :rolleyes:

M

Mousebaby

I was not pissing and moaning I was trying to make a thread that would eventually get funny and ridiculous. But of course everyone starts bashing me instead. I really appreciate your kindness.

T

toppick08

I was not pissing and moaning I was trying to make a thread that would eventually get funny and ridiculous. But of course everyone starts bashing me instead. I really appreciate your kindness.

:mad:

L

luckystar

OH-MY-GAWD! Now people will know why you don't drive!

Oh well. It was relevant, and I was trying to make light of cruddy situations. The elephant joke was pretty good too!

Mousebaby,

I'm sorry if you took offense to the joke. I'm just trying to say that you gotta be able to laugh at yourself, otherwise it just sucks.

:huggy:

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Thinks the "Cheater cheater pumpkin eater" thread should be deleted by mommy Vrai. I am SICK to death of seeing that thread every single freakin day! :jameo:

Sorry wasnt going to read a million posts just to get here - YES I t hink it should be taken down.