who has the best thrills and spills pic?

IntegritysDream

see mine!:otter: I managed to stay on =) :yahoo:
com'on sadie put urs up too, who else here has one?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 238
F

finickyfilly

Everyone that has ever been on a horse has one, sometimes a camera is not around for a candid moment. Only True confident horse peeps will post...if they have one.

Eventer29

Not quite a spill, but a pretty bad jump. Notice my rear Behind the saddle! lol Kinda forgot to steer, got a nice bruise on my knee, def went for the middle of the skinny the next round!
I have some other near falls, will have to find them.

Attachments

• P8170474.jpg
    P8170474.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 190

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Perci....can I post that one again? I have several of different peeps. I won't identify them. I will post later once I hear a response back. Falling is all a part of riding and learning.:lmao:

F

finickyfilly

I fell off a fat chick once (but i aint got no pics to prove it) :ohwell:
I hope your children are not on hear reading this stuff you post, take it somewhere else. There are young children aboard on these forums.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I have lots of pictures of falls and "bad" jumps, but I have so many pictures it might take me a long time to go through them. I will have to create a folder for bad jumps. I bring my camera to lessons on a regular basis. It helps me diagnose issues. A camera is a great tool for teaching. Most of us are visual learners. These students are good riders. We all just have bad jumps every now and then!:lmao:

Attachments

• falling off stdt.JPG
    falling off stdt.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 218
  • Not a good fence.JPG
    Not a good fence.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 206
  • Jana falling off of Sadie 1.jpg
    Jana falling off of Sadie 1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 179
  • Jana falling off of Sadie 2.jpg
    Jana falling off of Sadie 2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 182

SoftballCrazy

I have lots of pictures of falls and "bad" jumps, but I have so many pictures it might take me a long time to go through them. I will have to create a folder for bad jumps. I bring my camera to lessons on a regular basis. It helps me diagnose issues. A camera is a great tool for teaching. Most of us are visual learners. These students are good riders. We all just have bad jumps every now and then!:lmao:
Good Lord...ya'll are crazy...I'll stick to the ballfield...
Ouch!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Ditto what Four*Leaf*Farm said that first picture Sadie is to funny.

Sadie with the weather as dry as it is what do you do about dust getting in your camera while teaching lessons. Normally something like that will void a manuf. & extended warranty.

Eventer29

To my red Karma givers F U! If I actually cared what you though I might be hurt, maybe, but its doubtful. Esp. since you are cowardly pricks I really dont give a rats arse!

F

finickyfilly

To my red Karma givers F U! If I actually cared what you though I might be hurt, maybe, but its doubtful. Esp. since you are cowardly pricks I really dont give a rats arse!

The other forum threads are not too active today so some are spreading their love to the strong horse peeps to pizz ya off for entertainment. Playing cruel games ignore the useless karma...shut it off...

superman rocks

Abs of Dough
The other forum threads are not too active today so some are spreading their love to the strong horse peeps to pizz ya off for entertainment. Playing cruel games ignore the useless karma...shut it off...

How does one differentiate between the strong horse peeps and the weak horse peeps? :confused: