who has the best thrills and spills pic?

devinej

good gosh flarenuphope, that's scary! i've had some falls like that but i'm sure we were going a LOT slower

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Perci....can I post that one again? I have several of different peeps. I won't identify them. I will post later once I hear a response back. Falling is all a part of riding and learning.:lmao:
:howdy:Sadie, are you speaking about the ones of my daughter?...ofcourse you can:lmao:

devinej

alright here's a few from my days riding baby ponies at the woodlands pony farm. oh and one of me and my horse....taking a jump a little on the long side. :whistle:

i stayed on...

Attachments

• Nuttybuddy2.jpg
    Nuttybuddy2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 94
  • ohhhnooo.jpg
    ohhhnooo.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 103
  • higgins ht 2.jpg
    higgins ht 2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 95

devinej

here's one i took of a friend of mine several years ago....i think the only part of her touching her horse is her thumb. she stayed on and finished the course :lmao:

Attachments

• whoopscompressed.jpg
    whoopscompressed.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 98

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
alright here's a few from my days riding baby ponies at the woodlands pony farm. oh and one of me and my horse....taking a jump a little on the long side. :whistle:

i stayed on...

:lmao:This looks like you on Eve a couple of days ago.:lmao: I have some funny ones of you on my computer too.

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
I have a video of me falling rgiht smack into the water at an event, but no pictures of falls I'm afraid.

Here is the invisible oxer though. :whistle:

Attachments

• Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 100

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:lmao::lmao:Must work on courses for the show, must work on courses for the show. I need to stop looking at the forum and get other stuff done. I really want to go find those other pictures and post them. Self discipline.....I must find some self discipline. :banghead:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I peed my pants...Sadie you gots to teach them kids to jump better..this one is priceless.

Attachments

• falling%20off%20stdt.JPG
    falling%20off%20stdt.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 60

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
okay.....courses will be finished tomorrow. I can't resist.

Attachments

• student falling 3.JPG
    student falling 3.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 96
  • student falling 2.JPG
    student falling 2.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 87
  • student falling 1.JPG
    student falling 1.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 93

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Someone we know...:evil::lmao:

Attachments

• JD.JPG
    JD.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 85
  • JD 2.JPG
    JD 2.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 86
  • JD 3.JPG
    JD 3.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 90

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I must say first that I have very good students! These are clips of them either at the beginning of training with me or just a bad jump. Non of them are bad riders! In fact I have some great dedicated riders. I have thousands of lesson pictures on my computer. I take so many video clips and still frame them for training purposes. I am not trying to embarrass them. Although it can be funny at times. If you recognize any of these students that was not my intent. We all have bad days, we just have to learn from them!:lmao:

Attachments

• horse tripping.JPG
    horse tripping.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Kat and JH.JPG
    Kat and JH.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 92
  • JH & Kat.JPG
    JH & Kat.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 85

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
wow..those are incredible pictures guys.. some of them makes my hair stand up on end :yikes: and some of them make me want to -> :faint:
I get that jelly leg/adrenaline feeling like I was the rider when I see some of those pix.

IntegritysDream

I must say first that I have very good students! These are clips of them either at the beginning of training with me or just a bad jump. Non of them are bad riders! In fact I have some great dedicated riders. I have thousands of lesson pictures on my computer. I take so many video clips and still frame them for training purposes. I am not trying to embarrass them. Although it can be funny at times. If you recognize any of these students that was not my intent. We all have bad days, we just have to learn from them!:lmao:

i
your
OH OH and i LOVE pictures where im like half off with a "oh Sh!t" look on my face and indy looks like the hell pony! I find it funny afterwards =)

devinej

wow, the girl on A***** held her position rather wwell for that! now i see why you are always worried about him tripping!! he was really very good today in the field, cantering down the hills even and jumping (actually jumping) the log out there. eve jumped the brush box w/ pole on top, did well.