Who is going to Monks on Friday?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
What? When? Where? Let's go have fun! I need to schedule lessons so they down conflict. What time do you guys usually go to Monks? What do I wear? Who wants to go? I need answers peeps!!!

DawnK

Mostly known as a BIOTCH
Sadielady said:
What? When? Where? Let's go have fun! I need to schedule lessons so they down conflict. What time do you guys usually go to Monks? What do I wear? Who wants to go? I need answers peeps!!!

I think Monks has that bikini wearing - bucking bronco - contest going on Fridays now for a few weeks... So wear your skimpiest itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini.... :larry:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
If I go I am wearing rockies and justins.... :lmao: no bikini for me..they better let me ride the bull in that...

Note to selft bring wet ones to wipe off the bull from the bikini riders...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
DawnK said:
I think Monks has that bikini wearing - bucking bronco - contest going on Fridays now for a few weeks... So wear your skimpiest itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini.... :larry:
:lmao: I think not. The last thing I need is those pictures on here! :jet: Giddy up may be up for that! Giddy up....Are you going? What time?

sockgirl77

DawnK said:
I thought that was just for the 24th. :shrug:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Paso....I guess it is just you and me. I will try to drag Frmgrl along. She doesn't get home until after 8:30 P.M. When are you going?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Paso....I guess it is just you and me. I will try to drag Frmgrl along. She doesn't get home until after 8:30 P.M. When are you going?

I dont even know where it is..I will go with Giddy if she goes..call her

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
I know where it is. :whistle: I just may have to stop by...with my camera. :lmao:

Wanna join us if we go..I will give you a call if we go...gotta make sure I have a sitter...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
Wanna join us if we go..I will give you a call if we go...gotta make sure I have a sitter...
Let me check and I'll get back with you tomorrow. Call me if you're going for sure.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
OK Let me get with Giddy...

I'm bringing 3 cameras... one on auto ( :smack: paso) one on manual and one on whatever it needs to be on to get the GOOD shots....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
I'm bringing 3 cameras... one on auto ( :smack: paso) one on manual and one on whatever it needs to be on to get the GOOD shots....

You wanna go..you can drive me so I can drink :cheers:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:

You know what it needs to be on for GOOD shots :whistle: