Who is going to Monks on Friday?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
Well it used to make me dance on the bar at the Ark and Dove.. :whistle: and go home with people that I did not know.. :lmao:

Crap. That must have been a night I wasn't there. :frown: :ohwell:

mingiz

Horse Poor
The Ark & Dove :shocking: I think at one time there I did see this girl dancing on tables etc. Must have been you :lmao: Damn that was years ago Paso you are old... :killingme :lmao: :whistle:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I miss the Ark and Dove...They had Grateful Dead on the juke...:peace:

I might come to Monk's just to see the Old Grandad Dance...I'm sure it will be a hoot.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Nothing was going on at 7 AM at Monks, so I guess I will be there around 9 PM or a little later. Is that too early? We never used to go out until 11 PM, but that was a while back....like last weekend. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Nothing was going on at 7 AM at Monks, so I guess I will be there around 9 PM or a little later. Is that too early? We never used to go out until 11 PM, but that was a while back....like last weekend. :lmao:

Dont think we are going we gotta get up early for tomorrows HUGE ride...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
HorseRiding God said:
I will be there :howdy:
Will you be there even if Paso is not? I want to see this place, and maybe ride the bull..... I will walk around calling out your name, so I hope you are there. :howdy:

G

GVF

we are heading out to Uno's again tonight. Had a ball last week. I think more people will be joining us this week too!! If Monks aint for you.. come on out to Uno's. We will be there from about 5:30-10