Who is going to the SMHA Show this Sat. or Sun.?

SugarNSpikes

I went up there this morning and just from walking around and standing in the sun for 1-2 hours, I was miserable. Good job to everyone showing. I was really impressed and I definitely want to show there next month.

It didn't really seem like there were too many people there, is that normal? I always thought that SMHA was crowded. Nice show though. :)

valenciasgirl

wow, today was HOTT. everyone did really good from what i saw. :] just wish it had been a little bit cooler. there really werent too many people, and as the day went on a lot of people left earlier. the day seemed to drag on though. :hot:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
It was a yucky hot day, thank goodness there was a bit of a breeze. We only did our two over fences classes, I scratched the U/S because he did so well and it was just too hot.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Um...yeah it was great. FYI: Pollen + asthma + cold = visit to ER. Yeah..spent 3 hours at St. Mary's hospital. Got a breathing treatment and have bronchiti. No wonder why it was so hard to trot today. Red had a good time sitting in hsi stall eating hay.

SugarNSpikes

Um...yeah it was great. FYI: Pollen + asthma + cold = visit to ER. Yeah..spent 3 hours at St. Mary's hospital. Got a breathing treatment and have bronchiti. No wonder why it was so hard to trot today. Red had a good time sitting in hsi stall eating hay.

Ouch. :( That isn't good at all. Hope you feel better.

devinej

the pollen is crazy!! sorry you had to go to the ER HeavyChevy! that's awful!

What do my truck and a bee have in common?

they are both covered in pollen......hardiharhar....

Sparks

The pollen is terrible. My truck is getting a bath tonight.

Oh, I also have this ridiculous horse show sunburn, my face and a line arcross the top of my wrists. Looks I've been wearing hand-cuffs....:lmao:

buddyboii

In the past at MSA haven't they had to close the first division in ring two, Schooling Hunter, because they had to many entries. Green Hunter always had at least 20+. Did MSA go till 9pm or later last Sunday?

Sunday should be fun. :yahoo: Not sure if my girl will be lame when she gets her shoe put back on tomorrow evening. She threw it this afternoon. Just hope she has enough hoof to put the shoe back on. If she is Ok she is coming up to school and if she is good go in a few classes.:dye:

Hope everyone on Saturday and Sunday have a great show and their horses/ponies are well behaved. :howdy:

Schooling pony in ring one only had aboutt 15 people in it this year and schooling horse counldnt have any more then like 19 in it. Everything this year was smaller. It mde for a nicer day though. I think that ring two might have even finished earlier then ring one, Msa didnt go later then nine this year, may not have even made it till then.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Schooling pony in ring one only had aboutt 15 people in it this year and schooling horse counldnt have any more then like 19 in it. Everything this year was smaller. It mde for a nicer day though. I think that ring two might have even finished earlier then ring one, Msa didnt go later then nine this year, may not have even made it till then.

Saw that MSA has the results from their first show up. Didn't look like they had to close any of the division or split the Open Pleasure W/T like in years past. Now with three circuits going at PG it seems to have evenly distributed the competition to all the circuits. Divisions that go on for 3 hours:otter: are hopefully in the past.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I didn't work today. I am working tomorrow just won't talk. I had 3 or 4 people call my cell today and I could barely squeak out sentanances. I guess Red will get a week off while I am recovering.