Who Is Watching Your Child?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You mean you enjoy the false pretense that government oversight means something is inherently better? That's why so many daycare facilities have drug issues that go on for years uncaught. That's why the TSA failed 95% of all it's tests. That's why forced backup cameras in cars raising prices has not reduced people backing over children in the last 15 years. You keep sleeping at night assuming that more government makes you safer, when it actually doesn't.

We live in a world where kids cannot have a lemonade stand, and it's because of people like you who shrug it off as not a big deal.

You do realize that child abductions like that are at all-time lows in the last 15 years? You also realize violence against children and violence in general is also down? Your child is statistically safer walking 2 miles to school at 8 years old alone than they are playing at the neighbors house or another family member (statistically highest likelihood of abducting or harming your child).

Why are you bumping a 5 y/o thread?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
License providers have background checks, finger printing, CPR, First Aid, SIDS class, many hours of childhood classes, water checks, fire inspections and many more things to ensure your child's safety.

I am going to be a smart ass, sounds like a whole bunch of nanny state bull crap ....

I mean, in this day and age, would anyone put it past the government to try and make you register even for your own kids?

well there is that ....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

do you make sacrifices for your children so they get a good education, come home to a loving family huh ?
do you even have children, a boy friend ...
go ahead Black Francis laugh it up, at the end of the day, I am ok with my life choices, and you can sod off

Hank

my war
do you make sacrifices for your children so they get a good education, come home to a loving family huh ?
do you even have children, a boy friend ...
go ahead Black Francis laugh it up, at the end of the day, I am ok with my life choices, and you can sod off

You mad, Bro? Did I say anything about your parenting? I was laughing because your go-to "insult" is about living in Mommy's basement, yet you actually live in Mommy's basement! Damn, you are sensitive....You know I love you! :huggy: