Who is your favorite (big time) trainer?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
You don't have to have taken from them personally, but you like what they do and how they teach etc. (I am bored) :coffee:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Sadielady said:
You don't have to have taken from them personally, but you like what they do and how they teach etc. (I am bored) :coffee:

I have fence that needs painting if your bored :lmao: Never had a trainer, went through the school of hard knocks.... :lmao: I do like Clinton Anderson & Chris Cox way of training....

fredsaid2

BNTs, humm....Would be awesome to lesson w/ GM but wouldn't want to be the cause of his fatal coronary :lmao: Joe Fargis because he's such a beautiful soft rider, I like the kindness he shows his mounts.

devinej

For equitation and jumping: George Morris! I also love Joe Fargis, Fred. For dressage, George Williams who trains and rides Rocher, the most beautifulest mare ever. For natural horsemanship, Dorrance, Hunt, and Brannaman. For interestingness, The Flying Frenchman.....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Sparks

I'd love to ride with Frank Madden. Yes, I'm a dork - I really liked watching that animal planet show.

fredsaid2

smoothmarine187 said:
Ron Jeremy! He is legendary when it comes to training

Being that we have an obviously junior rider here on this thread, you may care to keep your innuendos to yourself please....

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Winn Dixie said:
Correction, you are boring! :smack:

Correction?? Is that the name of your favorite trainer or are you talking about something else?? :popcorn:

For Hunter's I like the way Louise Serio's horses go. Also like John French plus I started riding with his Mom. Then Sandy Ferrell.

For Equitation Frank Madden.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Winn Dixie said:
Are you really an idiot or do you just play one on the forums?

Thanks, Winn I think all of you are too!! :razz:

Who are some of your favorite trainers to watch or ride with?? English or Western??

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
Thanks, Winn I think all of you are too!! :razz:

Who are some of your favorite trainers to watch or ride with?? English or Western??
H e l l o??????? WD doesn't ride. She doesn't show. She definitely doesn't jump. She is a really good BSer and for some reason people don't check her references or ask her to "show them" how to ride. I guess people like wasting their money? :confused: She doesn't have any favorite trainers because she makes all that crap up too. She is a fraud. :whistle: