Who is your favorite (big time) trainer?

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
H e l l o??????? WD doesn't ride. She doesn't show. She definitely doesn't jump. She is a really good BSer and for some reason people don't check her references or ask her to "show them" how to ride. I guess people like wasting their money? :confused: She doesn't have any favorite trainers because she makes all that crap up too. She is a fraud. :whistle:

Again, what the hello is wrong with you! :smack: You are so totally off base as to who we are and, yes, we do ride English and Western and yes, we do show! :buttkick: If we were you, we'd back off on the references to "wasting. . . money" for paying whoever you think we might be along with the "fraud" allegations. :flowers:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Winn Dixie said:
Again, what the hello is wrong with you! :smack: You are so totally off base as to who we are and, yes, we do ride English and Western and yes, we do show! :buttkick: If we were you, we'd back off on the references to "wasting. . . money" for paying whoever you think we might be along with the "fraud" allegations. :flowers:

Winn do you know of any good all around horses that maybe for sale??

Hey QH Congress is coming up. Are you going this year?? Maybe your going to World's in Oklahoma??

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
No because she is a FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!!! WHo cares if I tell people to check trainers references. Everyone should, no matter who they take from. Who cares who I think is a psychotic, lying, fraud in our area. I honestly don't care if it is or is not who I think .... :blahblah: It is probably one of the sheep doing the typing and one day they will figure it out. Heck....maybe one of the sheep will do some research and stop defending. I am not using names, so what difference does it make? As much as you bash me, you little sheep, I hope at least one person will do some research before they train with her and save themselves some money and a lot of B.S. ! :bs:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:

Hey QH Congress is coming up. Are you going this year?? Maybe your going to World's in Oklahoma??
She won't answer any of your questions because she DOESN'T KNOW the answers!!! :lmao: Boy.... I am in a mood today.... :popcorn:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
I have PLENTY of proof to prove that "said" person is a fraud (or at least a big fat liar). I even have it in print. :lmao: Keep pushing me sweetie. :huggy:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
No because she is a FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!!! WHo cares if I tell people to check trainers references. Everyone should, no matter who they take from. Who cares who I think is a psychotic, lying, fraud in our area. I honestly don't care if it is or is not who I think .... :blahblah: It is probably one of the sheep doing the typing and one day they will figure it out. Heck....maybe one of the sheep will do some research and stop defending. I am not using names, so what difference does it make? As much as you bash me, you little sheep, I hope at least one person will do some research before they train with her and save themselves some money and a lot of B.S. ! :bs:

You are one sick woman -- seek help! :jameo:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
Aww look who just showed up? Hi WD! :flowers: :lmao:

It must be hard to be old, ugly and neurotic all at the same time. Oh, that's right, you're old and ugly which makes you neurotic -- so sorry. :flowers:

BZHorseMomE

Hey Winn I'm feeling left out.

:howdy: Hi Winn I'm feeling left out. Do you only want to play with Sadie. :whistle:

BZHorseMomE said:
Winn did you make it up to the Md QH show at the Howard County Fair grounds??

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
It must be hard to be old, ugly and neurotic all at the same time. Oh, that's right, you're old and ugly which makes you neurotic -- so sorry. :flowers:
It is funny, I am 35. When I was in my mid 20's I thought 35 was old too. You just wait..... :yay:

devinej

BZHorseMomE said:
Correction?? Is that the name of your favorite trainer or are you talking about something else?? :popcorn:

For Hunter's I like the way Louise Serio's horses go. Also like John French plus I started riding with his Mom. Then Sandy Ferrell.

For Equitation Frank Madden.

who is john french's mom? is her name shelby?

BZHorseMomE

devinej said:

No Jill French. She use to be the head trainer back when Columbia Horse Center was off of Rt. 108 in Howard County. I can't remember her daughters name, but I don't think it was Shelby. John moved out to California back in the 80's, but comes back to the East Coast when the indoor shows start. He always has some nice horses at the Capital Challenge. :yay:

http://www.capitalchallenge.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=84&Itemid=42

spellbound

devinej said:

Shelby French is the Director of Riding at Sweet Briar College and also a USEF 'R' judge. Before Sweet Briar, she was at St. Andrew's Presbyterian College in NC.