Who needs $900 - $1000

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
SouthernMdRocks said:
OH I am worked out now..Got it done for $325...and hers for $550 so we got the deal done for $875 cheaper then expected I am VERY Happy

That's great and so is the price..I'll have to come over and check out the newbie, the pix were great of him.

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:
SouthernMdRocks said:
OH I am worked out now..Got it done for $325...and hers for $550 so we got the deal done for $875 cheaper then expected I am VERY Happy

:confused: So, does that mean you found a way to get all the horses where they belong? Darn...I'd have done it. :ohwell:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pasofever said:
SouthernMdRocks said:
Good, I was working out the numbers and for me to MAKE $900 I would have had to charge you probably about 2000... gas IS almost 3.50 a gallon, and I don't stay in cheap hotels..

Cowgirl

itsbob said:
Pasofever said:
Good, I was working out the numbers and for me to MAKE $900 I would have had to charge you probably about 2000... gas IS almost 3.50 a gallon, and I don't stay in cheap hotels..

:lol: Well, gas is just about $3.00....but you're right Bob. Hey Paso, if you let me use your rig, and then pay for gas and then pay me $900 I'd do it. :lol:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Cowgirl said:
itsbob said:
:lol: Well, gas is just about $3.00....but you're right Bob. Hey Paso, if you let me use your rig, and then pay for gas and then pay me $900 I'd do it. :lol:

Hey come on Cowgirl give her a break. :lmao: I didn't charge you for the use of my trailer to VT and back..... :shrug: