Who stole my balls.........

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
So I was golfing yesterday, and Bresamil was going to leave me a dozen balls hanging on her fence, well needless to say, I get around to the hole she lives on, and their ALL GONE...NO WHERE TO BE FOUND....

So....the question at hand today is : Who stole my balls :bubble:

You will have full amnesty if you return them in the baggy, and in shape that they were, she has given me year, make, model and manufacturing numbers of all balls in the baggy...

Please contact me if you stole my balls..

Thank you

SBK

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
FancyBelle said:
How did you do yesterday? Who won all the big money??

We shot a 64, not bad for who we had.... As for the big money...I dont know, we left before ALL the scores were posted...but I think a 58 or something was the leading score when we left...

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Softballkid said:
We shot a 64, not bad for who we had.... As for the big money...I dont know, we left before ALL the scores were posted...but I think a 58 or something was the leading score when we left...
64 is good. So sorry you lost your balls, tho. I just can't believe somebody would actually take a sack of balls and use and play with them all day and you didn't even get a thank you or ANYthing! That' just heartless. :love:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
FancyBelle said:
64 is good. So sorry you lost your balls, tho. I just can't believe somebody would actually take a sack of balls and use and play with them all day and you didn't even get a thank you or ANYthing! That' just heartless. :love:

Heartless is not the word, it hurts so bad that someone stole my balls, it left me speechless after I noticed they werent their.... I could have cried :whimpers:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Softballkid said:
Heartless is not the word, it hurts so bad that someone stole my balls, it left me speechless after I noticed they werent their.... I could have cried :whimpers:
You feel used and abused, don't you babe. Come'ere to me :huggy: I'll hold you till you're all better. :whistle:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
FancyBelle said:
You feel used and abused, don't you babe. Come'ere to me :huggy: I'll hold you till you're all better. :whistle:

Ya know, it could be your fault, you said you you was gonna come watch us down Capt Sam's, and you just send Mr. Bigglesworth down their to umpire... thats not nice :lol:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I know, I had all good intentions of coming down. I still had a bunch of paperwork to do after the Purdum and was just really wiped out that evening. I wish I had of gone, it was such a pretty nite. I called my DIL and said that T was there too. Oh well, maybe another time

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Dear SBK,

Please come to my house and collect your balls. They're everywhere, and FB is still laughing his arse off.

Love,
Elaine