WHO THE F**K IS THIS GENERAL??? WHERE IS HIS HEAD??

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
These dimwits seem to have forgotten a basic principle...the military and naval forces exist to kill our enemies and break things.

black dog

Free America
They have been pumping the Marines with this for months now. What Ive been told is some of it will be neat and interesting, the rest not so much.
Retention is not doing so well lately..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Given Dave's history and all the achievements (his resume is impressive as hell) that got him to the top spot, I don't think he's going to let the Corps get screwed up on his watch.

Toxick

Splat

I don't want the Marine Corps to reflect America.

America contains a great many fat, incompetent, soft, neurotic, entitled, lotus-eating weirdos and retards. Most of these mother ****ers out here I wouldn't trust defending an empty box, much less defending my family's and my liberties and freedoms and best-interest.

They're supposed to be the best of the best, and I hope it stays that way.

black dog

Free America

America contains a great many fat, incompetent, soft, neurotic, entitled, lotus-eating weirdos and retards. Most of these mother ****ers out here I wouldn't trust defending an empty box, much less defending my family's and my liberties and freedoms and best-interest.

And they will continue to be the best. Some things like tanks have and are going away, LAR's are going away, more on protection of certain island chains and weapon systems that work with that in mind.
More howitzers and newer anti-ship missle systems. And a bunch more with whats going on in the world today...
Loads of equipment is very dated, all the lar's at Palms and I believe with the other two lar company's were built in the middle eightys. Earlier this year all the tanks at palms left and all wete two or three upgrades behind. All the tankers were given a choice of going Army, get a new MC mos or get out early.
Most at Palms went Army.

black dog

Free America

My son went in at 196 and now 3 yrs 8 months later is 171. Enlisted along with nco's carrying any 300 series mos's run and workout like all the Marines in the past. Most weekend nights are spent at chow then the gym and maybe a few beers at a club or back at the barricks.
From my seat and the time spent with a bunch of the men my son has and does serve with,
Doing a 100 push-ups and 25 pull-ups are a walk in the park.
They are still US Marines.

black dog

Free America

To be one they ALL have to get past The Crucible to earn that Eagle,Globe and Anchor.

black dog

Free America
"Reinventing itself to reflect America" sounds like they may change all this.
Forcing a "reflection of America" means quotas. And quotas - almost by definition - means they will have to lower the bar.

I hope I'm wrong.
I hope you are wrong too.
We will see...