WHO THE F**K IS THIS GENERAL??? WHERE IS HIS HEAD??

black dog

Free America
And I highly doubt he would approve.
You think he wouldn't approve of The Evolution of The Marine Corps? Bullshit.
7,000 Marines died on Iwo Jima and 20,000 wounded, one of my gfathers was one of the wounded.
The Marine Corps certainly learned from the mistakes that were made there then as well as they still learn today..
In the last 40+- years of conflicts we have lost 1504 Marines.
All branches of the Armed Services Evolve and learn over time.
Think of the navy you served in, would have been like without evolution....
You would still be putting wood tar on rigging.

WingsOfGold

You think he wouldn't approve of The Evolution of The Marine Corps? Bullshit.
7,000 Marines died on Iwo Jima and 20,000 wounded, one of my gfathers was one of the wounded.
The Marine Corps certainly learned from the mistakes that were made there then as well as they still learn today..
In the last 40+- years of conflicts we have lost 1504 Marines.
All branches of the Armed Services Evolve and learn over time.
Think of the navy you served in, would have been like without evolution....
You would still be putting wood tar on rigging.
So you think he would approve of some jar cutting his dick off and declaring himself as a BAM or vice versa? Evolution isn't always great IMO.

black dog

Free America
So you think he would approve of some jar cutting his dick off and declaring himself as a BAM or vice versa? Evolution isn't always great IMO.
You might want to start with another Branch of the Service. The Army, The Reserves and The Navy have 75%+ of the transgendered.
The Corps a lowly 7%, I bet not many serve in The Infantry.
I bet the Navy fleet is full of them. What are the odds your King Neptune was a tranny?

black dog

Free America
You might want to start with another Branch of the Service. The Army, The Reserves and The Navy have 75%+ of the transgendered.
The Corps a lowly 7%, I bet not many serve in The Infantry.
I bet the Navy fleet is full of them. What are the odds your King Neptune was a tranny?

King Neptune a tranny..... :dingding: