Should I go out on a date with Lance?

• Yezz, thatz a damn good idea :-D

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Hell naw, r u out of yer mind?

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

mamatutu

mama to two
Are you stable enough to handle a internet friendship? u sure did turn on me.

I do have a nasty habit of venting my anger on this forum. I am alot better, though! You should have seen me when I first joined. :lol: Oh, and I currently hold the title of "Forum Freakout Queen". This information may be helpful to you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can honestly say I have not given this one little bitty smidgen of thought, nor do I intend to. Therefore I will vote "present".

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
The title of the poll is "Who thinks"...

I think that could be a poll just by itself.

Who are Lance and the blonde? :poke:

Reposted 4 those that didn`t get a chance 2 read it, as if any1 cares, but betcha a choice few do. Especially 4 the curious 1s. Kinda a silly way 2 just ask a simple ? like, ya know, phones don`t exist????? BWI is open, as well as PNS airport.

Lance can decide on his own who he wishes to date, but it will most def be a female with her act together, & not some airhead. It`s been std b4, a 1 on 1 would be recommended, @ her choosing, but @ my time. Public as to not cause any angst (that`s bs), but to allow 2 ppl to just communicate intelligently. Just FYI Lance does not play head games, & someone knows that for dang sure, & that person shall receive the mutual respect & anonymity until such time both are comfortable with ? the rest of y`all knowin. If 2 ppl are in sync besides just the blah blah blah in an internet website, then anything else is for those two ppl to decide/determine a rendevouz, or otherwise. & Lance neva votes on any polls or surveys. way too smart & most assuredly not a dumazz redneck.

In Summation: Have fun with y`alls poll or w/eva b/c only Lance & sum1 else will eva know. doin 1s homework prior is a must, & it works 4 both.

& if anyone thinks for 1 second that Lance is stupid, just remember those words "I Don`t Think So".

& 2 think Lance culdnt tipe rite. ;-)
There`s only 1 Lance, fact, & no dang fiction about it.

It`s easy 2 c who(m) tries like heck 2 imposter, but nah, aint even close.

Enjoy the dramatix & 2nz.

Hey OP, plz read @ yr leisure. :D this post will/may nawt stay here long. Salt water is callin. beach is fine.

& Lance is 100% Str8, so b careful whatcha ask 4. No goofy bs. May b a protégé 2 check yr validity 1st !!!!!!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOO. i think i just peed a little :killingme:yahoo:

fixin 2 dump the posts, but u can bet it was read, & most likely by some that u wish hadn`t 4 damn sure.

you like...scare me. you're strange.

LMFAOOOOOOO. i think i just peed a little :killingme:yahoo:

Better call the maid! :jet:

Just close yr eyes 4 as sec & just imagine what Lance is thinkin, wait 4 the post, then open yr eyes.

Common courtesy would dictate U (?) 2 to say "Hey call me", then U`d "possibly get yr answer"? But if U have to resort to an open forum survey to get an answer, GOOD LUCK...it ain`t happ`n.

& if u know txt, remember this 1 wtb4tbs!!!!!!!

b/c u won`t get it here. much smarter than ya think STF. :-?

fixin 2 dump the posts, but u can bet it was read, & most likely by some that u wish hadn`t 4 damn sure.

Meanwhile........back @ The ......... have a Gr8 aftanun.

You can dump it if you want but she/summer quoted it so it'll still be here :wink: