Who thinks

Should I go out on a date with Lance?

• Yezz, thatz a damn good idea :-D

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Hell naw, r u out of yer mind?

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
& when the posts r dumped so is yr LIKE. GOTCHA.

Kris just verified who u r. TIA.

quotes neva matter, saved elsewhere 4 future reference!!!

not worried about post count #s either, not here 2 win a popularity contest. ;-)

But is is fun to have so many threads/polls/surveys oh so curious about Lance. :D

I did whaaat???

u r 1 whacko 4 sure. plz spellchk that 1. :lmao: look in yr mirror.

psssst btw yr thread is just about 2 b ...............................................................................................................

howeva, it sure gets the hits for VEI. TIA.

u still waitin on that foncall?????????????

you make no sense, dude.

So much 4 yr survey, U just got burned. GOTCHA :killingme toldja.

Aw Hell Naw, Stop Doin' That ####

1. A commonly used protest to an uncommonly stupid or ridiculous comment. The phrase was first coined by the 18th century scotish philosopher David Hume in his 1751 book "An Enquiry Concerning the Principles of Morals".

2. The most common and non fallacious arguement against Nihilism.

3. An advanced tactic used by police negotiators

4. The mating call of Hispanics.

1. Girl in tears: i can't let him leave me for that tramp! I'm just going to get pregnant and claim that the child is his!

Guy Friend: Aw Hell Naw, Stop Doin' That ####!

2. Nihilist: It is impossible to distinguish 'existence' from 'non-existence' as there are no objective qualities, and thus a reality, that one state could possess in order to discern between the two.

Other Philosopher: Aw Hell Naw, Stop Doin' That ####!

3. Insane Man: All of you need to back the #### off before I blow this #####'s brains right out of her ####ing head!

Police Negotiator: Aw Hell Naw, Stop Doin' That ####!

4. Friend: Hey, look at that fine girl that came with *insert name here*

Hispanic dude: Aw Hell Naw, Stop Doin' That ####!

Friend: What?

pssst maybe sum1 stayed @ The Holidy Inn in Waldorf this past weekend? :whistle:
How do you know that? Im seriously freaked out. How do I put him on my ignore list? HELP!

warneckutz

Wirelessly posted

Lance2U said:
It was just in jest, she started this stupid thread, I didn`t. & any posts were just silly, in it`s entirety. so blame the OP, ok. In any event, plz forgive, & have a nice afternoon & evening.
Don`t shoot the messenger. & it`s not my fault the posts were quoted.

& if Lance is ever challenged, he will most definitely never hesitate to reply as deemed appropriate.

some ppl have a very nice REAL LIFE, try it sometime.

never typed who was in W`dorf @ The Holiday Inn tcob`n??????????

& all that survey jargon below came from "Urban Dictionary" under yr choice of words "Aw Hell Naw". check the website yrself.

This thread was neva alive, so dispense with the "Dead in the Water" pun.

Example of Urban Dictionary

Meltdowntown :killingme

2 possible definitions:

1)The mental state of extreme stress, just before complete meltdown. Not actually there, but in the very near vicinity.

2)The actual location of an inner-city area where the homeless, crackheads, derelicts, and general loonies loiter.

1) My workload has doubled since I returned from vacation. I can see the sign to Meltdowntown from here.

2) The hotel is great, but the area is really seedy. Looks like the boss set me up in the center of Meltdowntown.

It takes me a little bit to decipher the posts but it keeps me busy at least.