Who wants Greenhornet to leave...

Should the Greenhornet leave the forum forever.

• Leave now Greenhornet and never come back.

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Stay, who cares...

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Just stay I care.

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • This forum smells like burnt popcorn

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • The Greenhornet is my secret friend

Votes: 17 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GreenHornet

I am annoying, irritating and sometimes cross the line.

If the majority of the members here want me to go I will go for good and the forum can get back to normal. If you vote for me to stay I can only promise that I will continue to be annoying irritating and patronizing. None of my posts or threads will be or should be taken seriously. If by some chance I do decide to post something serious I will use the words "serious post" ahead of my remarks. Votes will be tallied 24 February at 1200. All results are final.

GH

Last edited:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I am annoying, irritating ans sometimes cross the line.

If th e majority of the mebers here want me to go I will go for good ans the forum can get back to normal. If you vote for me to stay I can only poromise that I will continue to be annoying irritating and patronizing. None of posts will or threads will be or should be taken seriously. If by some chance I do decide to post something serious I will use the "serious post" ahead of my remarks. Votes will be tallied 24 February at 1200. All results are final.

GH

You are who and what you are. You're no worse than some of the others! Might as well stick around!

The way I see it is if someome does not like what you have to say they do not have to read it. But if you want to go that is on you we shouldn't be the ones telling you what to do. I admit there is a certin formite (FUGAZI) that is always rude and that person yes I think should go on their merry way. I have never found any thing that you wrote to be rude or crossing any lines. But that is just my opnion others may think differently. If you do leave Bye bye! :howdy:

Last edited:

GreenHornet

don't you mean "yellow wasp"?? :lmao:

If "yellow wasp" isn't actually taken (yet) then I could end up being re-incarnated into the yellow wasp upon my departure. Or, maybe another member could MPD is "yellowasp" and they could piss everyone off and I could take the blame for them... Wouldn't that be special... It's been done by another MPD already using another name so who cares.

Thanks to Toxic for the clever name...

BlueBird

If "yellow wasp" isn't actually taken (yet) then I could end up being re-incarnated into the yellow wasp upon my departure. Or, maybe another member could MPD is "yellowasp" and they could piss everyone off and I could take the blame for them... Wouldn't that be special... It's been done by another MPD already using another name so who cares.

Thanks to Toxic for the clever name...

Who would do such a thing....:nono:

T

Toreadoralpha

If the majority of the members here want me to go I will go for good and the forum can get back to normal. If you vote for me to stay I can only promise that I will continue to be annoying irritating and patronizing. None of my posts or threads will be or should be taken seriously. If by some chance I do decide to post something serious I will use the words "serious post" ahead of my remarks. Votes will be tallied 24 February at 1200. All results are final.

GH

You gotta stay. I had way too much fun last night being silly with all the snow threads!!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time!!!!:killingme

So what if not everyone gets your sense of humor? Most people don't get mine either. Joke em if they can't take a F^ck.

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!

GH

You can stay I want smoothmarine to leave:lmao: