Who wants Greenhornet to leave...

Should the Greenhornet leave the forum forever.

• Leave now Greenhornet and never come back.

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Stay, who cares...

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Just stay I care.

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • This forum smells like burnt popcorn

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • The Greenhornet is my secret friend

Votes: 17 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am annoying, irritating and sometimes cross the line.

If the majority of the members here want me to go I will go for good and the forum can get back to normal. If you vote for me to stay I can only promise that I will continue to be annoying irritating and patronizing. None of my posts or threads will be or should be taken seriously. If by some chance I do decide to post something serious I will use the words "serious post" ahead of my remarks. Votes will be tallied 24 February at 1200. All results are final.

GH

Your my favorite trainwreck on here bro' :yay:

trilogy

I am annoying, irritating and sometimes cross the line.

If the majority of the members here want me to go I will go for good and the forum can get back to normal. If you vote for me to stay I can only promise that I will continue to be annoying irritating and patronizing. None of my posts or threads will be or should be taken seriously. If by some chance I do decide to post something serious I will use the words "serious post" ahead of my remarks. Votes will be tallied 24 February at 1200. All results are final.

GH

i miss the old rc. and the much cooler dh.but gh is ok.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
RIchard Cranium???

HOnestly, and I hate to admit it.. But :starcat: was more entertaining that any of the new :dork: posters around here.

:barf:

trilogy

I remember RC but who the hell is Dh?
it was a nick name that the haters gave him.it was short for rich .GET IT MENSA?????????????????? NOW SEND ME GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!YASYASYAS GREEN YESYESYES, YOUR ALL SO SMART . ok send me red it really hurts now

OH AND TO WHOEVER SENT THE RED RED RED IM NOT A FREEKAZOID ,I THINK IM NOT ANYWAYS.but that was meen

Attachments

• 38-attention_whore.jpg
    38-attention_whore.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 59

ocean733

I am not a whore!

I think the only people who argue that I'm an attention whore are the attention whores.... What's wrong someone rain on your parade. You must be related to fagazi.

Back up. I was just ####ing with you.:buttkick:

You didn't need to get all nasty and send me red. I didn't send you any. :crazy: