Who wants to meet some Aliens?

Alien Watcher

Most people do not believe this, but Aliens have traveled to this planet for the past 30 years. I have been watching them! They think they are sneaky, but they are wrong.

Let me give you some background on myself. When I was a little baby boy my momma bought me a brand new toy, two turn tables and a mic. Somehow I played a strange sound that summoned some pretty disgusting Alien creatures. They were little green and slimy, with little red beady eyes. They probed me for about 3 days, and just when I thought they had finished, they stole my eyeballs.

I lived for 10 years, honing my other senses to perfection. At one point I had gotten so good that I could hear a fly from over 1000 yards away and shoot off his testicles with a .22. I had turned myself into a precision machine. About 6 months ago, the Aliens returned to my bunghole, ahem, bungalo and gave me computerized eyeballs. Now I can see those bastards for miles.

Sure they gave me my sight back, but the horendous attrocites they have done to my animals and other humans is unexcusable. I will get my revenge, oh yes, oh yes. Now I watch for those slimy little bastards!

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Alien Watcher said:
Most people do not believe this, but Aliens have traveled to this planet for the past 30 years. I have been watching them! They think they are sneaky, but they are wrong.

Let me give you some background on myself. When I was a little baby boy my momma bought me a brand new toy, two turn tables and a mic. Somehow I played a strange sound that summoned some pretty disgusting Alien creatures. They were little green and slimy, with little red beady eyes. They probed me for about 3 days, and just when I thought they had finished, they stole my eyeballs.

I lived for 10 years, honing my other senses to perfection. At one point I had gotten so good that I could hear a fly from over 1000 yards away and shoot off his testicles with a .22. I had turned myself into a precision machine. About 6 months ago, the Aliens returned to my bunghole, ahem, bungalo and gave me computerized eyeballs. Now I can see those bastards for miles.

Sure they gave me my sight back, but the horendous attrocites they have done to my animals and other humans is unexcusable. I will get my revenge, oh yes, oh yes. Now I watch for those slimy little bastards!

BuddyLee :shrug:

Alien Watcher

unixpirate said:
When you talk to them? :jameo:

Send 'em to Iraq to help out our fellow soldiers :yay:

I have designed a mask, much like the one that Hannibal Lecter wears. Aliens are like ostriches, but instead of pecking out your eyeballs, they will take your toungue.

trilogy

YES! YES!YES! THEY GOT ME TOO!!!!!!!!! BOO GREEN GUYS BOO!!!! THEY GOT ME TOO!!!!!!BOO!!!!they havnt given me my sight back yet ! im soo blind! booo blind!!!!!! boo! AND they made me RED!RED RED RED!!!!!! please help a fellow earthmun!!!!send green please!!!!!!!!green yea green yea! boo red!!!boo green space guys!boo!!!!!!!and some bad red senders on earth!!!!!!!from somd. send green! its not too late!!!!!!!!!!!ps boo jpc! boo! WHEN YOU SPREAD YOUR SEED YOU MUST FEED?????????!!!!!!!!BOO. BAD JPC. HE GAVE ME RED!!!boo!

bcp

In My Opinion
Bay_Kat said:
No, that's because it's stinks up the office for days when someone burns it. :barf:
If they burn popcorn in the office it means they are aliens looking to anal probe somebody.
upon smelling the burnt popcorn, sit quickly and dont stand again until you hear someone else screaming... then run for the nearest exit.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
bcp said:
If they burn popcorn in the office it means they are aliens looking to anal probe somebody.
upon smelling the burnt popcorn, sit quickly and dont stand again until you hear someone else screaming... then run for the nearest exit.

Burnt.. anal, screaming, run, quickly in the same conversation.. :jameo:

I'm out.

:lmao: