Who wants to meet some Aliens?

heavenly was

This now confirms my beleefs that aliens do exist. Once I saw this flying steak knife and that was when I knew aliens exist. The ex governer of arizona confided his findings in me when he saw his spaceship. He looked to me for awnsers but I didnt have any. What are your thoughts on aliens? Do you think they could be friendly and go to the beach and have a picinic with you? Or do you really think they would steal your eyeballs and give you mechanical ones? One time I stood on this high mountain and then i looked all the way around the earth and i saw the back of my head. I am wondering if aliens did give me this power? Nobody else I heard ever has done such a feet.

J

julz20684

trilogy said:
YES! YES!YES! THEY GOT ME TOO!!!!!!!!! BOO GREEN GUYS BOO!!!! THEY GOT ME TOO!!!!!!BOO!!!!they havnt given me my sight back yet ! im soo blind! booo blind!!!!!! boo! AND they made me RED!RED RED RED!!!!!! please help a fellow earthmun!!!!send green please!!!!!!!!green yea green yea! boo red!!!boo green space guys!boo!!!!!!!and some bad red senders on earth!!!!!!!from somd. send green! its not too late!!!!!!!!!!!ps boo jpc! boo! WHEN YOU SPREAD YOUR SEED YOU MUST FEED?????????!!!!!!!!BOO. BAD JPC. HE GAVE ME RED!!!boo!

:yahoo: it's back

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
We're on the forums, durhard. We already know aliens.

:high5: And I was thinking this thread was about another forumite Meet and Greet. :lol:

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
They now walk amoung us...

Attachments

• jackson.jpg
    jackson.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 65

pingrr

Alien Watcher said:
:faint: How did you get that top secret photo? That is the Alien King!

I would like to meet some aliens. Can aliens shoot laser beams out of there eyes?

One more question. How often do Aliens abduct humans to perform anal probes on them?