Who will not be able to watch

OldHillcrestGuy

Yes, Direct TV has it. I'll be watching and rooting for Packers :clap: :clap:

Is it a free channel, or is it the in package that you pay extra for a each month. Ive got the middle package from Direct that gives something like 180:shrug: channels.
Im at work now, so I cant check to see if 212 comes in.

Would love to see the Packers whip some Cowboy Azz, Brett Farve going show Homo, sorry :sarcasm: I mean Romo what its like to be a quarteback.

Wonder if they will show Tony's new squeeze in the stands, Jessica Simpson.

mainman

Set Trippin
Is it a free channel, or is it the in package that you pay extra for a each month. Ive got the middle package from Direct that gives something like 180:shrug: channels.
Im at work now, so I cant check to see if 212 comes in.

Would love to see the Packers whip some Cowboy Azz, Brett Farve going show Homo, sorry :sarcasm: I mean Romo what its like to be a quarteback.

Wonder if they will show Tony's new squeeze in the stands, Jessica Simpson.
You can however log into your direct tv account on their website and check the package you subscribe to against the list of channels... by what you said above I think you have 212 anyways...

Rael

Supper's Ready
I had a moment of panic. I saw that DirecTV offers a sports package which I do not have. But the package I do have is no longer offered to new customers. So I called them, and they confirmed I have channel 212...they must be getting more than a few calls about that today

Phew..

Joebagel

I have metrocast and The NFL Network but when i called they said something about how the NFL Network charges extra for games and that they were working on getting the game.
has anyone else heard anything like that?

Coventry17

We don't get it, but I really don't want to hear Bryant Gumble call another game so I won't miss it. I can't stand that idiot.

I have Sirius in my house, so I'll have the sound on the TV turned down and Brad Sham/Babe Laufenberg turned on! Gumbel is horrible at play by play and Chicken Neck Collingsworth is unlistenable.

mainman

Set Trippin
I have Sirius in my house, so I'll have the sound on the TV turned down and Brad Sham/Babe Laufenberg turned on! Gumbel is horrible at play by play and Chicken Neck Collingsworth is unlistenable.
I have sirius as well, and I have tried this before, but if I recall the synch is like 2 or 3 seconds off...

T

toppick08

The Packers v. Cowboys Thursday night because they don't have NFL Network?

I personally don't have the NFL Network, but thank God my neighbor does.
I'll be rooting for the cheerleaders !! :drool:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I have metrocast and The NFL Network but when i called they said something about how the NFL Network charges extra for games and that they were working on getting the game.
We ran into that last year, where the guide said a game was on.. tuned in to find a classic game on because MetroCast was blacked out from the live broadcast.

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!

Yes, The NFL and the cable companies are in court arguing this very subject. The NFL blames the cable companies for charging customers, the cable companies blame the NFL. A very real case of 2 big corporations being greedy and we, the consumer loses.