Wilkinson, Thomas M, MD (G3400001)
Family Practice

Schmidt, Jennifer M, DO (G3400003)
Family Practice

Brown, Jeffrey C, MD (35580066)
Family Practice

Jameo

What?!
I see Szkotnicki and like him but they triple book his appointments at times and it's a PIA :ohwell:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Monika Lee. I thought she took a break several years back, but I guess she's back in business. I used to see her when I lived in Waldorf. Such a fantastic doctor!!

aosmiles

NOT Dr. Iswara. When I saw him last, he asked ME what I wanted him to do....all because I was a nursing mom. What I wanted was to feel better. I no longer use Breton.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Jennifer Schmidt is great! Bug and I saw Katherine Martin, once. Never went back.

John Bennett :yay:

I have Bennett too. Old style family doctor. Nice guy. A little office disorganized with his good admin out, don't know if she's coming back....

My only comment with Bennett is that he is a bit pill happy. Can't tell you how many different prescriptions he's written for me.....

angelbaby

Dr. Brown hands down. I worked at Breton when he was there. He has a wonderful bedside manner. Good luck with your search.:buddies:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Wilkinson, Thomas M, MD (G3400001)
Family Practice

As many accidents as I have had and he's always been great. Actually everyone in that office has been great. I call in for prescription refills, not a problem. I go for routine bloodwork, cold issues with the PA, Jennifer Cheeseman, and she's great. I get my yearly OB appts with Dr Mia and she's great (though you really need to schedule well in advance with her). I love that office. They do pretty much everything there as well. I have nothing but positive things to say.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I have not seen anyone on your list, but thought immediately about the DO. Then seeing as RR and Bug give her the :yay:, I'd say that's a good sign.

J

jp2854

I also would say dr. Monica Lee she is wonderful she is the one who discovered I got asthma and is trying to help me get it under control. All of the others including dr.Schmidt never ever noticed that was even part of my problem with all the coughing I have been doing.

J

jp2854

dr.finkleston isn't taking new patients but dr.monica lee is just fyi

C'est moi!

:Bump: I was hoping someone would be able to give me the office number for Dr. Monika Lee. I checked the phone book and internet with no success. Any help?